EBAY SUCKS!!!

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
CryoSlash said:
black one. lol who values their ebay accounts seriously :rofl:

I DO! I try very hard to keep my account good. Of course my account is mainly a sellers account but still, I have plenty of buyer feedback as well.

In the past I had the very same thing happen. I ended up winning two auctions for almost identical things and there was one I liked better. I contacted the other seller and explained that I benn playing the "simultaneous bid game" and had ended up winning both auctions. I offered to pay him the listing fee and the final value fee. Since it only cost him time and he would be making a few extra bucks that way he was ok with doing so.

All you can do is ask. Humble yourself to the seller, be truthful, and offer him something more than the nothing he would get if you simply "non-paid" and I would be willing to bet that he will be ok with that.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
^The weezl is always dead on!

On one hand, you are bound to the 87, and it looks like a pretty good platform for not much money. On the other hand, you are not bound to the 90, but it looks like you stole that car. So, if it's only a buyers account on ebay and you don't plan to ever do any selling, then buy the black car, and offer to pay the other guys fees.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
jdm7mgte said:
ebay it to bye little think not turbo haha
no comprende.

I'll give you $600 for the one in MA. It's about an hour away from me, and I'd drive it. :D

in all fairness, though... Ebay doesn't suck, your lack of planning does. You can't bid on both at the same time unless you're prepared to buy both of them. Lesson learned.
I say do what weez says. the seller can't refuse that option without much fuss.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
This is an odd thread!!!!:biglaugh:

I would just exsplain your situation to both parties and you should be fine. Buy the Black car!!!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Umm why would you bid on 2 cars if you wenre't prepared to pay for them? Ebay doesn't suck, you made a bad decision that you have to pay for and in my mind its not bad you now own 2 SUPRAS, but you will be putting in some extra hours at work and just sell them if you can't afford it. And please tell me you didn't come here asking for money!:aigo:!

mk3some

Dec 27, 2005
buffalo
da89soup said:
This is an odd thread!!!!:biglaugh:

I would just exsplain your situation to both parties and you should be fine. Buy the Black car!!!
YOU HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF RICHARD SIMMONS...CMON NOW

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
It's not like he bid on 2 at the same time! He got outbid on the black car 3 days ago. So, he turned to another car since he didn't want to bid any higher. It was only when the high bid was retracted that he was re-instated as high bidder. But, he had already won another car. I think we have all done the same thing and never been caught like this. This was not something Mike did wrong, and needs to learn how to not do. What is to be learned here tho is from the list of cancelled bids that was posted earlier. I had no idea that a seller would have to deal with that to sell a vehicle. I probably won't ever list one on there just from seeing that list.

EDIT*********And Yes...RYAN, you need to get rid of Richard now. That was a nice shot of your car

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tell him you live in Mobile Alabama, maybe he'll feel sorry for you and not make you buy the car... ;)

*I lived there, I can say that... haha!*

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Boy that hardtop is a total POS, I'd get out of that thing if I were you. You're looking at a major restoration to get that thing right. Contact the seller and tell him you'll mail him $50 or something to not give you a hicky on your feedback.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
Tell him you live in Mobile Alabama, maybe he'll feel sorry for you and not make you buy the car... ;)

*I lived there, I can say that... haha!*
:yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm

Hey, wait a minute!!!!!!! I live in Alabama too.............:biglaugh:

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
Rajunz said:
Boy that hardtop is a total POS, I'd get out of that thing if I were you. You're looking at a major restoration to get that thing right. Contact the seller and tell him you'll mail hom $50 or something to not give you a hicky on your feedback.

how so?

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
high psi 1jz said:
Umm why would you bid on 2 cars if you wenre't prepared to pay for them?

forcedtorque said:
It's not like he bid on 2 at the same time! He got outbid on the black car 3 days ago. So, he turned to another car since he didn't want to bid any higher. It was only when the high bid was retracted that he was re-instated as high bidder. But, he had already won another car.

high psi 1jz said:
Ebay doesn't suck, you made a bad decision that you have to pay for and in my mind its not bad you now own 2 SUPRAS, but you will be putting in some extra hours at work and just sell them if you can't afford it. And please tell me you didn't come here asking for money!:aigo:!

no not money from yall, the local guys yeah cause were cool like that but i mean if i can't get both a comp. is what i'm after and i've gotten some help offers which is good but i'm gonna go through with this if i can, and i seriously plan to. Also to the owner of the black car i know your on here lets do this no backing out that ain't my style i hate backing out wastes your time and mine.
Also i know ebay don't suck it just is bleh that it happened like this thanks for the support scott by the way::salute:: hows the white one comin along?

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Boss302 said:
no not money from yall, the local guys yeah cause were cool like that but i mean if i can't get both a comp. is what i'm after and i've gotten some help offers which is good but i'm gonna go through with this if i can, and i seriously plan to. Also to the owner of the black car i know your on here lets do this no backing out that ain't my style i hate backing out wastes your time and mine.
Also i know ebay don't suck it just is bleh that it happened like this thanks for the support scott by the way::salute:: hows the white one comin along?

I have no fucking idea what you said I can;t even tell if you insulted me or coimeplimented me or what I am bedazzled lol. i dont even care anymore just...good luck with the car./s