ebay recirculated DDP - fitment and specs?

Supra469

Apr 20, 2007
Maryland
I just had mine installed and well, it sounds nice, feels nice but too soon to really tell ~that~ much difference, i'm waiting for my RT cat to come in & Tanabe SMH cat-back so that I can really flow freely. :D

Got to figure out what to do about the heat shield now???

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I bought one from 935 motorsports and it looks great. I'm going to install it this weekend along with some 3" pipe and a magnaflow muffler. P.S., it's going on my wife's 7m and not on my car.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Supra469;944693 said:
Are there are side effects to have all that heated pipe wrapped up, like does the wrap allow moisture to get in and eventually corrode etc?

Not when it's ceramic coated.

Also, you can modify the part that bolts to the back of the elbow on the stock heatshield and it will fit on and look stock, and work as it should.

Supra469

Apr 20, 2007
Maryland
Poodles;945599 said:
Not when it's ceramic coated.

Also, you can modify the part that bolts to the back of the elbow on the stock heatshield and it will fit on and look stock, and work as it should.

Cool. Now I have to source a stock heat shield! :biglaugh:

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
Poodles;945599 said:

what do you have to do i also have one but im waiting on alot of other stuff befor i put it one with the rest of my exhaust when it comes

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Basicly the flat part where the rear nuts holds the heatsheild to the elbow needs to be cut off.

It's pretty easy to figure out what you need to cut is you test fit it...

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
Poodles;952330 said:
Basicly the flat part where the rear nuts holds the heatsheild to the elbow needs to be cut off.

It's pretty easy to figure out what you need to cut is you test fit it...

ok cool thanks

SlimLim

May 21, 2006
Australia
Has anyone got pics to show how close this exhaust sits to the chassis. I'm chasing a downpipe that sits quite high up.

Last edited:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Mine actually was riding right on the crossmember for the tranny...

TONS of vibration, so I put a strategic dent in it so it doesn't touch to solve it...

Can't get any more tucked up than that, maybe if you went with oval piping...

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
At the cat end, the position is defined by the hanger, so it is basically the stock centerline, except the pipe is bigger so that pushes it a little closer to the body.