Ebay 67 trim CT-26... LOL

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
kyle1jzsupra said:
seriously dude u are a badass bargainer?? see if u can get em to 150 shipped? and call it quits

If you really want it, you can hit him up for the deal, I'm done ruffling his feathers.... For now ;)

Just remember, you've been warned about how long that turbo will last, even when properly balanced like MDC did on one.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ. said:
J: All in good fun I only joke around with people I like :)
That's what I keep telling myself....................it gets me through the day.........:biglaugh:

If I didn't believe you, I would have already sent you one of my secret pipe bom, uh I mean 3000 pipes.........:evil2:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
SS5: Take 6.3 litres of LPG/Air Compress to 24 psi have the Rev limiter shut Ignition off then back on = ka BOOM! ;)

Bul: See above ^

J: yeah it hurt considering I only got 2>3 weeks use of it before the explosion..... :(

Ric: LOL bastard :)

buldozr

Jan 9, 2007
North Texas
I cant find the video (youtube) but some kid was running nitrous on his new mustang on the dyno and he hit it WAY too soon (maybe 2k rpm) and the whole plastic intake grenaded, sent the throttle body flying, the camera man didnt even flinch, I think he knew it was coming, good stuff.