drifting supra video i saw not to long ago

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
good video, music sucked ass though. Why do people feel the need to cover the sound of a nice engine with shit like that.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
theWeezL;998848 said:
good video, music sucked ass though. Why do people feel the need to cover the sound of a nice engine with shit like that.

Good question. Probably would have watched the whole thing if they hadn't.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
that video is one of the few i actually enjoy watching... and i hate 99% of most of the 240 vids... these two were in there daily drive cars, doing pretty good, and actually drifted!

i think i still have it linked on my myspce page! haha

88supraFAST1

7M WHAT
Feb 8, 2006
Battle Ground, Wa
not to hate or anything but that is really easy anyone can do that within a day. they where going one direction, but its still cool to see a supra ripin it up out there. I will show you guys how its done here soon.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
88supraFAST1;1026233 said:
not to hate or anything but that is really easy anyone can do that within a day. they where going one direction, but its still cool to see a supra ripin it up out there. I will show you guys how its done here soon.

What they were doing was easy.. and it could be learned in day as you said. Now throw some actual corners in there and see what happens when you have to actually control the slide.

Too bad I didn't get any footage from when I was sliding.. but I'll make sure to get it done the next time I go out.

JtWo

Sniper
Apr 10, 2005
Bay Area
They're ok. Free form is hella easy. As boris said, put them on a set track, and see how they slide then. and this vid is hella old breh!

88supraFAST1

7M WHAT
Feb 8, 2006
Battle Ground, Wa
O i know i have seen it a few times in the last year or more. all im saying is that anyone can do that, what i really want to see is some one in a MK3 who can actually Drift. Never seen it here in the USA

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
88supraFAST1;1030640 said:
O i know i have seen it a few times in the last year or more. all im saying is that anyone can do that, what i really want to see is some one in a MK3 who can actually Drift. Never seen it here in the USA

I'm getting there ;) I have been hitting events every month or 2 but finally have a set up I am happy with so hope i can improve a lot more now. I should have a vid up in a few weeks and maybe one on a full track later this summer. Now to get working so I can fund this stuff hahaha.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Ugh, that music was terrible. I don't drift (but wouldn't mind messing around)- and I can do what they're doing. That's easy. There's little skill involved in that, and it could be learned in a few hours, max.