Doluck RXB on ebay

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
What's this vagina thing you speak of!? And where can I find it on my car!?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
Zumtizzle;964903 said:
Confused you for someone else off of the other forum. :3d_frown:

Thought you were that DumbFuck come here to be even more of a noob.

But yea.

Sorry! No Hard Feelings, Man.

its all good, to me its just the internet and i dont take it too serisouly... lol

what other forum were you talkin about anyways? i've seen anybody else have the username i do...

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
KeithH;964949 said:
No perforated hole in the carpet? Interesting.

Mine is an 89 - as is Chris J's - and both had a perf'd hole in the carpet. Larry A had an 88? and he also had the per'fd hole. It isn't clearly obvious that there is a perf'd hole until you look closely.

I just glanced.

I just ruined my motor mounts today. :icon_evil

Ohh well. All in the name of "speed". ;)

rossman3s

Mar 20, 2008
Northeast PA
I'm curious as to how rare these bars are? I've been searching for one since picking up my mk3 mainly because it's a spring/summer car and will be topless most of the time. With a quick google search I found two places that claim to have them, the price ranging from $295-$315. Going to give them an email later on today to see if they really have them in stock... but that price is pretty high..

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
when you read the posts of the guys who have paid higher than that ebay listing. they aren't lying. when bishop or danmac ordered theirs a few years ago, a few others also put up some money to order 6 of them, and i paid 350.00 for mine from that buy. so i guess that price is about right.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
last time when i talked to MVP about the bar they said it was special order and takes 4-6 weeks. Call them and ask them about it