Doluck RXB on ebay

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
Damn, I paid alot more for mine when I bought it new about 2.5 years ago.

Somebody should snatch this up, pretty good price.

Wayne

C

cnewingham

dont post this crap. I was watching it but now everyone and their mom is going to start bidding on it.

C

cnewingham

you are forgiven. I probably shouldnt be wasting more money on the supra anyways.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
why not make one? i dont see the point of having it be adjustable unless you want to preload the body... haha...

its like one big piece of steel rod, and 2 flat plates that you can cut with a dremel...
get a torch, bend them, and weld the plates on... then paint whatever color you want. and watch how you just wasted your money for something pointless....

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Rennat;964476 said:
why not make one? i dont see the point of having it be adjustable unless you want to preload the body... haha...

its like one big piece of steel rod, and 2 flat plates that you can cut with a dremel...
get a torch, bend them, and weld the plates on... then paint whatever color you want. and watch how you just wasted your money for something pointless....

You Truly are a Noob huh?

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Actually... the Do-Luck bar does more than you think. The ebay knock-offs do not as they only bolt at one point on each side.

Larry A, Chris J, and I all got our Do-Luck bars back in the late 20th century - likely back when most of you were not even driving. :) We paid a fair penny more than that auction was going for when I checked it.

Larry A commented that adding the bar made an 80% improvement in reducing chassis flex when driving with the roof off. WOW! I never had bad chassis flex like so many of you on here always complain about. I was riding in one MkIII with the top off when we hit some pretty nasty flex. I was floored! I had never encountered that before.

This bar is worth the $$. The ebay knock-off one is not.