Did we lose any Members or Supras....[USA]

To this freaky weather in the United States?

I have been looking and watching with my eyes wide open all the news reports to see if any MKIII's can be seen in the back ground...

I know that if one were lost in a flood... an MKIII would most likely be underwater for sure.

In Tornado land... i know an MKIII would be too heavy to fly up and away...

Southern States... Heatwave land... BHG's???

Well anywho... hear is our chance to hear of horror stories... shoutouts... and let us know that you guys/ladies.. are doing ok.. and survived whatever came your way...

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
86andhalfWhiteGirl;1057199 said:
To this freaky weather in the United States?

I have been looking and watching with my eyes wide open all the news reports to see if any MKIII's can be seen in the back ground...

I know that if one were lost in a flood... an MKIII would most likely be underwater for sure.

In Tornado land... i know an MKIII would be too heavy to fly up and away...

Southern States... Heatwave land... BHG's???

Well anywho... hear is our chance to hear of horror stories... shoutouts... and let us know that you guys/ladies.. are doing ok.. and survived whatever came your way...

Sorry.. but are you crazy????

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
I am good! I transformed my supra into a boat:bigthumb:... But for some reason... I'm a little top heavy? :biglaugh:

Tell me this though...

let's say you lost your MKIII in a flood or tornado... Would you be posting here? I dont think most of them even have internet! :nono:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I know of one supra that was lost (totaled) this week, due to a freak ass rain storm. He'll post if he wants to.