denso injector size codes

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
guys is there a code on the injector telling you the size these have 03 on them but i cant find the sizing out as they are different to standard or any others i have seen i thought they were 680cc but they came with my 1st half group a engine i had i need to know as i want sell them if they are less than a 1000 cc as there are some that i can buy at the min

Duds

King Awesomo
Jun 24, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
you need the longer number that should be written on them ie: 23250-42010 for the stock turbo 440cc injectors. Give me the longer number and I can look it up.

Edit: Or if you can't find that, whatever numbers may be written on them, or a description of it, colours used etc. anything that would help.

Last edited:

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
pics

p232924_1.jpg

p232924_2.jpg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
call RC engineering- 1-310-320-2277 give them the numbers on the side/code, whatever, and they should be able to tell you what they are.

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i see something written on them! just tell them what it says. :)

it's worth a shot!

-shaeff

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
remembered to pick up my injectors today an slight problem i didnt know but my injector cleaner man say they all flow equal an no problems with them but couldt flow test them for me because that much came out of them it was fillig the measuring part up in about 15 ses lol

he actually said what you running these on a plane christ some fuel comes out of them lol

so no further forward lol