Cruising the Coast 08

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Poodles;1088992 said:
If they're orginal 89+ mounts and they're torn, you'll notice fluid (they're fluid filled)

If they used the MKIV 2J mounts, just make sure they're straight and they're probably fine...

I pretty much replaced everything while engine bay was getting respryed. No fluid from mounts.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Did I hear something about lack of torque...................Somebody's got some splaining to do.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
jugodegolf;1088996 said:
I pretty much replaced everything while engine bay was getting respryed. No fluid from mounts.

I don't remember any fluid from either of the 2 I broke. Not sayin it wasn't there, just sayin I didn't notice it. I still have at least part of one in my shed.

George, lifting the motor to check that is very simple. Just hook a chain to one lift hook, and pull till you have tension. If it's broke, you will notice it. If you pull it too far, you will also see it, but it will be a fresh break.

suprahero;1089017 said:
Did I hear something about lack of torque...................Somebody's got some splaining to do.

Damn it, we thought you were at the Honda forum, and it would be safe to let TRUE feeling flow free. I'm sure there was no intention for you to see that. You know, sorta like Jesse Jackson didn't think his comments about Obama were gonna be on the news.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Luckily for me the Honda forums were being upgraded because of my joining. It now seems everyone want to be a member over there. I would tell you guys the website, but then it would crash again because all of you would want to join. It's really a pita when it's down. I need my ego stroked regularly and when it's down, I come over here and get made fun of.............:wtc:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
suprahero;1089376 said:
Luckily for me the Honda forums were being upgraded because of my joining. It now seems everyone want to be a member over there. I would tell you guys the website, but then it would crash again because all of you would want to join. It's really a pita when it's down. I need my ego stroked regularly and when it's down, I come over here and get made fun of.............:wtc:

If I join any other forum it will be a golf forum. No Honda forums for Jugo:3d_frown:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
My dealer/guy was singing that song I kissed a boy... I said to him and all the players "well as long as he's a good kisser and your eye's were closed" was pretty fun.

Don't think I'll be trying that or the Honda deal.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't say I"ve ever kissed a guy either and if someone tells you otherwise, then I deny it and they cant' prove it............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've been playing on line for the last three hours. I boght in for two hundred dollars. I got down to thirty four dollars. I got it back up to four hundred and eighty one dollars. I just lost a big hand with kings versus nines and I had the nines of course. I'm now down to two hundred and sixty. I'm through for the night though.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
FullTiltPoker.net

I played for a while today and lost a little over a hundred dollars. I had ace king of clubs versus two red queens. The flop came two clubs and I still didn't hit. We got all the money in before the flop also. Sometimes ace king isn't any better than seven deuce offsuit.

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
Keep me posted
btw...this is Nates Brother from Latimer
I have the gray /w red hood,fender & Door Supra.
I still wanna get some of them parts from ya too 3OOO pipe ect.....
Im starting to get some of my other projects done ,Soon I can get started on the 91 t

Last edited: