Cruising the Coast 08

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Hi everyone. Just wanted to give the heads up that Cruising the Coast is around the corner.

When: October 10th and 11th Friday and Saturday.
Where MS gulf coast
What is it: Only about 4000 of the coolest hotrods from all over the country.

Plan which has been loosely conceived. Have most of us local supra guys/gals meet up Friday night for some grub. Saturday head out to the car show to check them out. Saturday evening go cruise the beach and show off our supra’s.

If you need a place to crash Noah and George both have plenty of room.

Links:
Cruising the Coast Site

Some pics from last year.
p1074378_1.jpg

p1074378_2.jpg

p1074378_3.jpg

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
like george said, i have 2 empty bedrooms, one of them has a bed in it. the other has a couch and floor. i also have the living room with plenty of room on the floor and on the couches.
i live about 20 min. from the main gathering of cars, although with cruising the coast being so large, it usually stretches from bay st. louis, to pascagoula mississippi. that is about 70 miles of hwy 90 full of cars.
feel free to get in touch with me if you want to come down and need a place to stay.
i like the idea of meeting up on the beach sat. morning and hanging out all day, getting some lunch and driving some country roads, since the police are usually busy with the event. then gathering on the beach sat. night to watch the cars drive along, or go to the dragstrip.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey, I don't live in any of the states listed for this region, but I was wondering if you guys cared if my wife and I came. She's very pretty and I'm not that bad looking either...........:naughty:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
My picture of that GT-350 had many more people in it. It was very nice. I'll be there, and so will my Frankenstein car. My wife won't come with me, but her brother will. We usually find our way over for one of the days.

I will dig up some of my pictures and post. People, this is a VERY cool event. It's miles and miles of car shows rolled into one. There are countless domestics, quite a few imports, and rare cars everywhere. If there is a parking lot, it's a car show. Hwy 90 speed limit is 45, but you won't get over 15-20 anywhere on the Mississippi coast. If you hate domestic classic muscle cars, this is not the event for you. If you can handle the imports being outnumbered 15-1, then you will have a great time.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^Liar. You wouldn't be allowed outsided of your cage if you were twice as ugly as me.......:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
More people than when George got his pic!
p1075706_1.jpg

Asphalt not grass, is it the same one? Maybe not.
p1075706_2.jpg

These next two were at a booth showing off paint. Several nice paint jobs
p1075706_3.jpg

p1075706_4.jpg

This is on the outskirts of one of the mall shows. A boss and a California Special together!!
p1075706_5.jpg

The rest of these were in the parking lot (not in a show) at the colliseum.
p1075706_6.jpg

p1075706_7.jpg

p1075706_8.jpg

p1075706_9.jpg

p1075706_10.jpg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I really love the older mustangs and camaros..........it's the newer generations I despise... I also felt my shorts getting tighter while looking at that black cobra.

noah89t

suprahero;1075649 said:
Hey, I don't live in any of the states listed for this region, but I was wondering if you guys cared if my wife and I came. She's very pretty and I'm not that bad looking either...........:naughty:
you know that you are not welcome down here, remember last time you came down:aigo::aigo:
Vonda is always welcome though:evil2:

Kckazdude;1075685 said:
May I attend..maybe? I am at least twice as ugly as suprahero, but I have a very nice looking wife. Oh, and a Supra.
bring it on, george and i are opening our houses to whomever needs a place to stay. we know gas and hotels get expensive. from my house to memphis is about 5.5 hours.

noah89t

ForcedTorque;1075706 said:
These next two were at a booth showing off paint. Several nice paint jobs
[thumb]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p87/forcedtorque/DSC01615.jpg[/thumb]
[thumb]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p87/forcedtorque/DSC01613.jpg[/thumb]

these were painted by my brother's friend Robbie Lawless, his work is very well known in this area. At "scrapin the coast" a couple weeks ago, he had a truck there that had about 15 one hundred dollar bills stuck to the truck and cleared over. it got a lot of attention.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
^ He does some really sick work. I wish I could afford him for my car. Where are they located?

Jay, Y'all are welcome to stop by my house for a little while on the way. I'd be honored to have Vonda cook in my kitchen before we head over that way.

noah89t

his shop is in slidell, la. he is quite expensive. my friend jeff had his supra quoted with robbie lawless for about 8,000.
scott, try to come out on friday night or early saturday morning so we can get some driving time done. you are welcome to crash at either my house or george's.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, I'm sure we can arrange for a visit at your house. You should ride with us after we leave. What time are you going out?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
noah89t;1076058 said:
his shop is in slidell, la. he is quite expensive. my friend jeff had his supra quoted with robbie lawless for about 8,000.
scott, try to come out on friday night or early saturday morning so we can get some driving time done. you are welcome to crash at either my house or george's.

So, it'll be roughly $10,000 for me. I have to out do the 15 $100 bills, so I'll do 20 on top of the $8000 paint

suprahero;1076069 said:
Scott, I'm sure we can arrange for a visit at your house. You should ride with us after we leave. What time are you going out?

I won't be riding with anybody I hope! I will show you the way to Noah's house though. It's 3 months away, I haven't planned a time to leave yet. It's close enough I can drive home instead of crashing over there, but I'll play it by ear while I'm there. If we hang out to late, it would make sense to save the gas.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
suprahero;1075697 said:
^^Liar. You wouldn't be allowed outsided of your cage if you were twice as ugly as me.......:biglaugh:

I know you arent trying to call me pretty. :biglaugh:

(Besides, I have a key and let myself out all the time)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, I didn't mean ride as in the same car, just the same convoy...........:biglaugh:

Kdude......I haven't earned a key yet........:cry:

Noah, I may keep them out of school one day. Edumacation is way overrated........:evil2:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Kckazdude;1075685 said:
May I attend..maybe? I am at least twice as ugly as suprahero, but I have a very nice looking wife. Oh, and a Supra.

Like Noah said we'll find a place for you to crash..eh sleep.

ForcedTorque;1075696 said:
My picture of that GT-350 had many more people in it. It was very nice. I'll be there, and so will my Frankenstein car. My wife won't come with me, but her brother will. We usually find our way over for one of the days.

I will dig up some of my pictures and post. People, this is a VERY cool event. It's miles and miles of car shows rolled into one. There are countless domestics, quite a few imports, and rare cars everywhere. If there is a parking lot, it's a car show. Hwy 90 speed limit is 45, but you won't get over 15-20 anywhere on the Mississippi coast. If you hate domestic classic muscle cars, this is not the event for you. If you can handle the imports being outnumbered 15-1, then you will have a great time.

Exactly. Is a great time to just hang out and check out some killer rides!

Jay I'm sure you'll have quite a few cars to pick on with that new motor!:evil2: