Clear bubble type side repeater lenses......

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Here's a pic of the 1st run

attachment.php

housing was painted semi flat black.

I'm going to do the same with these new ones, but I have to find some flat USDM markers first to break up. I'll post pics of the process, it's unbelievably easy!

wolfie308

Lensmeister
Sep 5, 2006
Bucks, England
www.protocast.co.uk
Albert;1873493 said:
Still haven't received these. Any updates?

Oh boy!..... that's not looking good....Dylan's only took 4 days to Oz.

I've never had a packet go astray before, but after7 years, I guess it's going to happen sometime. Longest delivery I've had was 2 months to Norway just before Xmas :3d_frown:

If they haven't arrived by Friday, I'll make you another set over the weekend and send again on Monday 17th and get stamped receipt showing your address from the post office. This does not provide tracking, but proves I have posted the package to the right place.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I popped off the original. Then I use a sander and grinder wheel to ever so slightly flatten the surface of the face. The sanded down the edges. Mocked it up, looks like it will work great once it's siliconed on. Going to paint it white first. This cream color throws off the clear.

e3yvy9y4.jpg

je9a2a4u.jpg

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Yeah white is a little too white

zynu8adu.jpg

I wanna get it to match my front clears. So a silver or black chrome may work

wolfie308

Lensmeister
Sep 5, 2006
Bucks, England
www.protocast.co.uk
Yes, and I have a couple of pairs in stock. Pics below shows the difference between the bright look with chrome silver backing and the darker one which was oversprayed with smoke tail light spray to give a more black chrome look.....

p1911655_1.jpg

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
I would like these, but do not know where to find the clear lens's for the front as well. I would look silly with clear sides and yellow fronts.