• May17

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Yeah? I really want to make it, especially if this turns out to be the last meet I make as a supra owner. My wife told me tonight that after I get rid of the Supra we will start saving for a Skyline. That got me thinking, if we get one of those, will we be enemies? I can't keep up with what car group doesn't like the other car group. Or, are all of us against new Mustang owners?

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Hahaha! I must admit I have some respect for Honda's though. We took that 95 Civic many places that 2wd vehicles should never go in our searches for camping spots we didn't have to pay for. We beat the hell out of that car. But anyway, May 17th would be awesome for us. The week after that is memorial day (I think) and we are going to be hitting the dunes at Moses (along with everybody else), so that weekend won't work. Maybe the Saturday prior to the 10th will work too. I dunno. Whatever you guys want to do. I'm just rambling. It's late.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I don't have as much problem with the car, as I do with the stereotypical driver of said car,

I would LOVE to build a late 60s chevelle that car is sex on wheels, however I would not show up to those meets..... "Grrrr , I am all that is man!! Car so loud, can't think, will decimate all foreign cars, go 'merica"

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Shawn, it's funny you mention that. My wife's father has a 67 Chevelle. Showroom stock. Absolutely beautiful! The best part about it are the doors. I have never felt doors that shut as well as that car.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Pyro15D;1999587 said:
Shawn, it's funny you mention that. My wife's father has a 67 Chevelle. Showroom stock. Absolutely beautiful! The best part about it are the doors. I have never felt doors that shut as well as that car.

Drooool

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
It don't matter to me on the date as I should be able to go either date, but keep in mind people did take: requested the 10th off already. So for me I'm not doing the poll. Lol

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Yes i realize this I guess I should say I am only going to change the date if it's really heavily weighted to sat the 17th only reason I'm doing this is I have had a few people recently (after posting to Facebook) tell me they would not be able to make it the 10th but the following weekend they could, and there hasn't been much activity on here with people saying they are going I am not even sure if celica supra, or sf has been notified

ToyotaxAlex

Oct 23, 2012
Olympia, WA
jdmfreak;2000192 said:
Yes i realize this I guess I should say I am only going to change the date if it's really heavily weighted to sat the 17th only reason I'm doing this is I have had a few people recently (after posting to Facebook) tell me they would not be able to make it the 10th but the following weekend they could, and there hasn't been much activity on here with people saying they are going I am not even sure if celica supra, or sf has been notified

it's been set since december

http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/s...orWest-SUPRA-Events-(and-PNW-Supra-Nationals)

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?745490-Centralia-May-10th