• May17

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I would like to start this meet thread early this year as it never seems to be set in stone till about the week of lol I hope to have my build done by this meet that's my goal

This meet will occur on may 10th from 11am till 3pm

mcammarn;1987561 said:
Off Main Street behind the pizza place and I front of Nike outlet

mcammarn;1987562 said:
If going north bound, take the right on exit 82 then the first right after. If going south bound, exit 82 as well make a left then a right after the 2nd light

Last edited:

525gte

Sep 19, 2011
hoquiam
As long as I don't blow my car up on the dyno on Tuesday. I'll be their.. L ol. What the tenitve date?

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Hahaha! Well with the digi dash installed and working, the price will go up considerably! I need to pay off some of the R&D costs associated with making this happen.

Hopefully CajunKenny will make it to this meet. His car was the inspiration for my car and it would be great to finally see it in person.

Last edited:

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Oh, I would like to meet him, actually. I recently read a few posts by him, one being that ignitor ground mod I hope to do this weekend. I'd like to see his car, too! But why are you moving?? And why to Texas?? Don't you like it here??

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Yeah he seems like a really cool dude. As far as the Texas thing goes, there is a very high chance I'll be selected for assignment there for a few years. Don't get me wrong, I love it in the PNW, however this would be VERY good for my Navy career. I would get to go back to working on aircraft again instead of driving a desk. This doesn't mean I'll be ending Supra ownership however. I will own one again, this time a black twin turbo 6-speed MKIV. That will be down the road after the 4runner and Tundra are paid off. After turning up the boost and doing a little more tuning on my brother's2JZGTE powered SC300 yesterday, I realize that a 2J has to be in my future. It revs for days! It is also MUCH faster than my car now, even though I am on 18psi of boost and he is on 12 (so far).

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
NAS Dallas/Ft Worth? LOL. I have a moderate idea what goes on there (or what went on there with P-3s)

To repeat oft-told history of Centralia:
Was Feb-Mar and everyone froze or got moss or something like that. 2007 was a swamp (when Tanya arrived in March (SupraGoddess))
About 5 years ago shifted to April-May and better weather but folks bitch about exams and graduations, etc.

The last couple have been the Saturday before Mothers Day, or the weekend prior (seems to work better).

Centralia is not a summer event; we have enough to do in the summer. The question is how much of a winter event it is (March-April-May).

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Rich64N;1974717 said:
NAS Dallas Love Field? LOL. I have a moderate idea what goes on there (or what went on there with P-3s).

I can neither confirm nor deny that theory (I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement). I can say I'm looking forward to going down there though.

As far as the dates go though, May is fine for me. The earlier the better. I transfer I'm June and need to have my car sold before I leave.

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
my first centralia meet was when Kenny blew his motor on the drive there.. it was a blast driving with him through the canyons of White pass

luckyshay7

Jun 25, 2010
Washington
Ya at least Kenny's car went down during a fun run being in front of a MKIV hahah, oil all over my car

May is my bday month, lets make this a Supra Bday party too lol

Last edited:

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Wish the silly government hadn't shut down, I would have had my transmission out and off to be rebuilt... Now I'm being lazy and don't wanna go out in the cold garage.

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
luckyshay7;1975304 said:
Ya at least Kenny's car went down during a fun run being in front of a MKIV hahah, oil all over my car

May is my bday month, lets make this a Supra Bday party too lol

im gonna poop on ur hood. cuz u didnt get me anything for my birthday!

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
May 10th for me.
Regarding reserving an area in the parking lot; I met with the property manager last May and she told me that there is no policy or procedure for doing that. They know we usually go occupy the parking lot the week before or the week of Mother's Day... They expect us to show-up!