• May17

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
If going north bound, take the right on exit 82 then the first right after. If going south bound, exit 82 as well make a left then a right after the 2nd light

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Well, a small update to keep this thread up where people might notice. I think my wife has begrudgingly accepted the fact that my car isn't going to be sold before we leave for Texas. She isn't too happy about it; she wants it sold so we have less stuff to move and more money to go on vacations. Maybe I'll slap a For Sale sign on it for these meets and say I'm "trying" to sell the car. Anyway, I can lead the way down from the north if need be. I'm off I-5 exit 230, about an hour south of Canada. Whatever works for you guys.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
I just posted a question on the PNW Supra page. We'll see if anything happens...

In other news, I might not be able to do go to this event. My wife's birthday is the 7th so we will probably end up doing something romantic or whatever during that weekend. Her idea of fun isn't standing in a parking lot saying "Cool car bro." She was kinda upset about the farce that was the Golden Gardens meet. What a waste of time. I've kind of come to the realization that when events are put on by actual Supra owners, they are better organized than when put on by other car owners. I don't know who put on the Golden Gardens meet but it sucked. We left and had pizza instead.

Last edited:

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I have found Toyota meets in general are usually worth going to

And Pyro, just tell her you want to take her to "romantic centrailia" to go shopping at the mall, a quick bite (some quick supra stuff here somewhere) to eat then up to Johnson Ridge to look at Mt St Helens before you leave the area

Last edited:

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Hahaha, romantic for her is usually dressing up and eating at Sullivan's in Seattle. The big thing that pissed her off about the golden gardens meet was my leaking Targa seal. It was mostly just collecting the rain and dripping it on her right leg. She thinks that I secretly like cars that don't just work. I always have to "tinker" with something. There is some truth to that statement though. Cars that just work all the time are really boring to me. That's why we drive her stupid 4runner everywhere.:3d_frown: