spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Why can't shine make this? Rodel?

cfdash1.jpg

cfdash2.jpg

cfdash3.jpg

I'd perfer one in LHD though.......Props to Martin for the link.

cwd

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
That would be amazing to have for LHD and a great addition to my Carbon Fiber Interior if it was a full replacement and not just a layover.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Poodles;1712173 said:
Shiny dashes are bad, that's why most serious cars (super cars, race cars, etc) run suede dashes to kill the glare.

...and why I kill people who bring armor-all anywhere near my interior. :nono:

c72c

May 5, 2011
Back in the states... NM
Well if no one comes out with one before I get back stateside, I may just have a project on my hands. ;)
There are way's to keep the glare down. If you had real deep pockets, you could get a dry carbon one.

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
Yeah dry carbon would be an option but what if you have various pieces in wet carbon? Wouldn't match an dlook real tacky. I Wouldn't hesitate to buy it if it covered the whole dash and if the product was great and you couldn't see the vents or sides.

c72c

May 5, 2011
Back in the states... NM
Supra NA-T;1712504 said:
...if it covered the whole dash and if the product was great and you couldn't see the vents or sides.

I can under stand that. half of something nice is still half 'tacky'.
Even if someone did a full dash cover, the vents would still be original... that's where paint comes in handy.

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
A dash mat does the same thing.....I think a cap like this in some form with a matte finish would be very nice indeed.

cwd

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Shiney and layover? Yuck!

Come on. One of you big ballers can fork the mucho $$ needed to get a full on CF dash replacement. Cost will be about $7000 for the one piece.