Car Club or Sub-Culture?

Is SupraMania.com a Car Club or a Sub-Culture?

• Car Club

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Sub-Culture

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Obsession

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
D34DC311;1186170 said:
Umm...where is 2nd family?

Second that!

Buuuut, From the two...Definately would say Sub-Culture.

Car Clubs meet up and wax eachothers body kits while rubbing their wet bodies all over eachother to the beat of a Snoop Dogg song.

Sub-Cultures like the Supra community.....
We spend week nights fixing headgaskets and doing motor swaps.
How much more family does that get? :biglaugh:

Jeff

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
obsession... my g/f would yell at me because after we had sex in the morning i would get on SM to see what was new. hahahahahaha.
and she would yell at me while i was on the phone because i was quiet which = i was on SM reading about something.... yeah, she doesnt like SM too much.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Sub-culture.

There's a hirarchy of members, a specific language and code of conduct... things to do, things not to do. There's alot more than just car stuff going on here as well. Sub-culture seems closer to define this forum than car club.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
sub-culture but obsession is pretty close... there are very few other places i would go to ask for help, advice, or just something to keep me occupied.

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
Obsession - I am sometimes late to meet up with friends, but luckily they understand bc they are on here as well!

I mean it's like you get on to check your pm's or somethin small and you end up seeing a topic that strikes your fancy.. then it just kinda never ends. =D

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
suprarx7nut;1186820 said:
Obsession. My g/f hated SM for a long time. I think she's warming up to it just a little, but it's still on the negative side of things.
Mine bailed after 8 years due to "Supra Envy" and partly due to the time I spend here.....

"The more I know about Women the more I like cars"

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Keros;1187295 said:
Sub-culture.

There's a hirarchy of members, a specific language and code of conduct... things to do, things not to do. There's alot more than just car stuff going on here as well. Sub-culture seems closer to define this forum than car club.

What he said.