Bought another modded Mk3, pics inside

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
GrimJack;1465014 said:
Also correct... and some of the ugliest wheels ever made, IMHO. Those will be leaving, and getting replaced with my old Racing Hart Revs.

I'll buy em off you if you don't have someone else who wants them!!!

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Good buy!! Love the color, hate the wheels, IMO of course! My car looks a lot like that from the profile, except for wheels and matching color trim pieces.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Congrats again Dave, nice buy. :) When I was crusing in your SUV behinf you on the way home, people were wondering where the rumble was coming from. lol :biglaugh: Nice to see you go sideways when leaving the gas station, a couple of people were wondering if you would get on it. :D

Brent, wheels are spoken for by a friend of mine, (and on this board) if he doesn't want them, maybe you can get in line, many people want these.

Price, lol everyone asks and wonder, YES it was a good deal. (I know :biglaugh:)

Looks like you washed it Dave!!

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey Zum, we were there talking to Jeremy and Dave said, Thanks Jeremy, for building my car. J chuckled a lil, and I am sure he is sad to see it go, but, it is going to a good home.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
He won't say price, and no reason to do so. It was indeed worth every penny he bought it for. Jeremy sold it because he just bought a house. He has 2 others cars and is moving on, basically, different priorities.

Duane

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
"somebody put in the wrench time"

"2JZ engine. No shit!" :)

Very nice pick up. Sorry just made me think of the movie. Im guessing since this is your 3rd mkIII, you got a pretty sweet deal on it.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
^ Dave has a line up of people already wanting the wheels, most likely gone already. Well, after he gets back from his sunny holiday. Damn you Dave and your sunny holidays! :cry:

Duane

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Very much looking forward to seeing it around sometime :D I'll have to catch you at a meet or down at the track in the summer. Please tell me you're going to bring her to the track :p

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
^ Dave may bring to the track, but doubt it. He never went to the track with his other built engine Supra. Actually, he went once and had snow tires on it. lol :biglaugh:

We have a meet from time to time, and a huge meet summer time, maybe show up at one. ;)

Duane

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Beautiful car Dave, and a 2JZ no less. I was surprised when I saw your name as the initiator of this thread. I was expecting your next car to be a MKII. But this should hold you over very well in the mean time. :D

green

Dec 17, 2007
Toronto
the car is stunning nice buy im still new to the SM site so i dont know who drifiter is(sorry) but props to him the car looks awesome and im assuming that the car runs as good as it looks. Great buy and congrats on the new mk3