BIC DDP (Need Help)

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
it's not lazyness... I looked but could not find it, that's why I asked but now that I founded. All I have to say is thanks... :icon_bigg

kHaNg

Like FAtHer Like SoN
Apr 17, 2007
Mass
suprizim tt- i hope your suspension is adjustable because from here the picture of ur car looks like its sleeping on the floor.

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
At the BIC web page they have 2 styles of down pipes one is close and the other one is open. you get more power from the open one than the close one.

Which one is better? what do you guys think.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i wouldnt have a vented downpipe on a street car... your just asking to get pulled over. sure its only open once you get to the psi your wastegate/boost controller is set, but i doubt you dont like to do a few WOT runs around town...

i bought this on ebay from a guy... i like the design better than BIC's and it came with free heat wrap...

and it only cost me 150SHIPPED.

p1022010_1.jpg

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Cool thanks a lot you guys.

My car is as loud as it is. I have a staright 3" pipe from the turbo to the exhaust with and N1 for a muffler its loud. :icon_bigg

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
Suprizim TT;1022026 said:
Cool thanks a lot you guys.

My car is as loud as it is. I have a staright 3" pipe from the turbo to the exhaust with and N1 for a muffler its loud. :icon_bigg

why not complete it with an DDP then! make it the loudest supra out there! haha

and you know they only target hondas in stockton... lol