best craigslist find!

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
Rennat;1162528 said:
even when i search the SF Bay Area (rice central) that doesnt come up... you must have a SHIT TON of ricers in your area. hahahaha

hahah yeah man like you wouldnt know, we have mis badged cars lol, a mustang GT with a GTR badge hahahahah,i saw that the other day.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
hey come on guys you could have your ricer friends confused with this.....how the hell did you make the bov actuate with the engine off?????

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Yes we have those rolling toasters IJ. In Memphis for every real porformance car there are aproximately 137.5: Neon wearing, stickered up, fartcan special, mismatch colored, very slow, ricers.

Have not seen one of those fitted yet... If it shows up at autozone all of them will be sporting it soon.:3d_frown:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Couldn't be any worse than the SRT-4's that blow off at anything over idle...

First time I've ever shown restraint, ran him two lights in a row to the speedlimit and he was pissed we didn't keep going, but he was 2 cars behind each time... He just kept sitting beside me making his BOV go off :nono:

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
sounds liek teh srt-4 i raced but i was driving my buddys 2j s2000 lol with big single...wow its funny cus hes got the hard top and cf hood and it has hood pins...and the srt4 guy wanted to race and tried making fun of me cus i had hood pins but joke on him was (it was his moms car with the baby on baord sticker in the window):biglaugh:

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
fixitman04;1162636 said:
btw i have a triumph gt6 with a gtr sticker on it.....but it is nissan powered

You're still a Ricer ;).

I thought this badge on other car thing was an american thing... that was until I saw a Honda Civic complete with Lexus lights and "carbon fibre" rear wing with a GT-R badge on the back.... I was not amused.