Because I want everyone to feel sorry for me

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
So the story more or less beings last week when I thought the zipper on my favorite pants had broken. I was at work one morning and decided I need to use the restroom where I found that my zipper wouldn’t go down. So I return to my desk and eventually decided to try and slip my pants off so that I could use the toilet. That goes swimmingly until the end of the day when I return home and try to fix my zipper.

Eventually I got the zipper working again. So this morning, obviously I want to wear my favorite pants. Well, around lunch time the zipper stops going down again. No biggie, I’ve worked around this before. And still, they’re my favorite pants so it’s nothing to get too worked up about. THEN…

Oh my goodness, then my pants lost their place as my favorite pants. The zipper came undone. The sliding part of the zipper is still all the way at the top, but the rest has come unhooked and gapes open. So now I have to walk around holding my shirt down in the back so that my rump isn’t exposed. And of course I couldn’t be wearing black underwear that might be less noticeable with my black pants. Oh no… I had to decide against that idea this morning.

Why do my favorite pants always manage to embarrass me?

And for those that are reading impaired:

cliffs: My zipper got stuck, then popped open so now everyone at work can see my butt when I walk around.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
pics...STAT!

vaderpic.jpg

(YES! I finally get to use it...)

Oh and I feel sorry for you, sympathy from Derk, +1 to Meggs

==================
maybe not
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to meggs521 again."

Last edited:

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Sorry everyone, but in my moment of panic I didn't think of looking for a camera to document this wonderful event. But trust me, it's nothing you would want to see anyway.

And the zipper is suppose to be in the back on these pants.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
meggs521 said:
And for those that are reading impaired:

cliffs: My zipper got stuck, then popped open so now everyone at work can see my butt when I walk around.
Im reading impaired... And now, Im speach impaired... Drooling impaired... Imagination impaired... Im just impaired... THANKS MEGGY! :naughty:

hardcharger

#1 935 groupie
Oct 28, 2005
San Diego
My wife had the same thing happen at a club when we first got together it was the funniest thing I have ever seen watching her try to get out of there cuz she was wearing a short shirt too:runaway: :rofl: :runaway: :rofl:

edit: +1 for sympathy, even though I would still laugh at you. sorry meggs

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
meggs521 said:
Sorry everyone, but in my moment of panic I didn't think of looking for a camera to document this wonderful event. But trust me, it's nothing you would want to see anyway.

And the zipper is suppose to be in the back on these pants.
Hey I'll be the judge of what I want to see.

89jdm7m said:
mysapce is working again.... go forth immediately, and post AWAY!!!

edit: why'd it just post twice?
Cuz you suck at the internet. :icon_bigg

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Since they worked fine after messing with them for a little bit I thought something (dirt?) had just gotten stuck in the zipper. Or maybe I was just in denial that they were actually broken.

And thankfully my shirt wasn't too short. But it looked REALLY stupid when I pulled it down so that it completely covered my butt.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
meggs521 said:
Since they worked fine after messing with them for a little bit I thought something (dirt?) had just gotten stuck in the zipper. Or maybe I was just in denial that they were actually broken.

And thankfully my shirt wasn't too short. But it looked REALLY stupid when I pulled it down so that it completely covered my butt.
As stupid as your bare behind would have looked?

I'm not suggesting your butt looks bad just saying...

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
JustAnotherVictim said:
As stupid as your bare behind would have looked?

I'm not suggesting your butt looks bad just saying...

Yes, the t-shirt was a big improvement. But I'm pretty sure people still noticed something was amiss.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Until you have a part of your body that gets dangerously close to getting caught in a zipper on a regular basis, i refuse to feel sorry for your zipper mishap :p Besides....sometimes its fun to just show your co-workers your buttcrack without provocation. Keeps them on their toes.

For reals though, if they're really your favorite pants, take them to a tailor and have them fixed...should be an easy job. And as long as were on the topic of favorite pants getting ruined, i had a stripper ruin my favorite pants on my birthday because she was trying to be "funny" and rip them off, and ripped them down the inside seam from my crotch to my knee.....i wasnt impressed...lol

Last edited: