BC 272 Cams with stock rods and pistons?

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
QWIKSTRIKE;1143551 said:
Thats correct....poor assembly or piss poor tuning will staill brihg her down to her knees.;)

You need to scrap thse low budget piggy backs and get a real after arket ecu and have it tuned properly.

don't really agree with that....if your not after huge power than a piggy will get you your 350hp just fine and keep your motor running effeciently! Piggybacks have a purpose and they do a damn good job for what they are...

Stock hardware is good stuff...arp is better but stock is more than able to take abuse...

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
gaboonviper85;1143611 said:
don't really agree with that....if your not after huge power than a piggy will get you your 350hp just fine and keep your motor running effeciently! Piggybacks have a purpose and they do a damn good job for what they are...

Stock hardware is good stuff...arp is better but stock is more than able to take abuse...

rod berings knock because......piss poor tuning will bring it down dude. Detonation is the enemy of and built engine perio

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Supracentral posted a link to the stock hardware. The testing was done by Reg Reimer on the headbolts I think.

They are just fine. As strong as the JZ series in fact.

HIGHHIGHLANDER

Jun 4, 2011
CHICAGO
I have built bottom end je pistons .20 over ,pauter rods ,have sheet from machine shop ,getting head built by apex with stock size manley valves,dual valve springs supertech,getting solid lash caps ,witch cams 264,or 272 i was also looking at those kamikaze cams billits. Also have pro efi stand alone .