Washington
2qjdt8w.jpg

And Kai: Nick M. beat you to that link a few years ago..k thanks

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
pimptrizkit;912263 said:
maybe your insane maybe it's me,

but i can see you dont drive that much.

for me, i would save atleast 90 dollars a month by spring if the gas changed by .50 cents a gallon.

I drive plenty.
200+ miles just in between work and school. Would I save money with a price drop? Of course, it's just not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. If people were that concerned about it they would stop dd'ing trucks, suv's and sports cars and we'd all drive econoboxes. However people like to bitch instead of doing something.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
All of my footnotes were eaten by Badgers. I guess you win Joel...

But still, please think of the snakes you heartless bastards! We have only 42 years worth of them left!

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
gtsfirefighter;912576 said:
I just wasted five minutes of my life in an uncontrollable gaze watching badgers.

:word8kn:

would be nice to not see the pump go over $50 every time i visit it though

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
DreamerTheresa;912528 said:
...says the guy who moved 36 miles closer to work so he could save $1500 a year in gasoline and bought a bike for the 2 miles he does have to commute and he still won't sell his Supra.

Fixed and what can I say? The car was $3500 paid in cash and has been flawless for the last 65,000 miles... It still works fine when I do need it and it has been the best car I have ever owned. I will sell it someday, but for now it gets 26mpg and I hardly drive it except for pleasure and the bike is much more fun for that..:icon_razz

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
thank God someone else is thinking the same way I am! I'm so sick and tired of this end-of-the-world mentality. Every conversation with my folks (my father specifically) is that the COL is going to raise to $100k/year, gas at $5 a gal, etc etc that its really depressing

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
pimptrizkit;913011 said:
is that a day or a week?

i put between 70-100 every night i work, and at times has been well over 150

That's weekly but doesn't include extra driving I do for pleasure and other activities.
Get a job that you don't have to drive your own car so much. :biglaugh:
If it's that big a deal perhaps you should reconsider your job choice. :dunno:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
MKIIINA;913229 said:
thank God someone else is thinking the same way I am! I'm so sick and tired of this end-of-the-world mentality. Every conversation with my folks (my father specifically) is that the COL is going to raise to $100k/year, gas at $5 a gal, etc etc that its really depressing

But.. but...

chickenlittle.jpg

:sarcasm:

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
The world is doomed, we're going to go crashing into the sun and we'll all die a horrible firey death.

Eat all the ice cream before it melts!

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Supracentral;912520 said:
Hard to argue with the hard facts of poodwaddle.com. I mean isn't that the source for economists to gather data?

If you go to this site:

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

You'll notice the global Badger population is growing out of control. They outnumber the Mushrooms by a lot. And the snake is almost extinct...

We have to do something about global Badgers! Think of the snake!

:rolleyes:

Are you some how trying to imply everything I read on the internet is Not true?

With a name like poodwaddle.com how can it be anything beyond the truth??

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
iwannadie;913406 said:
With a name like poodwaddle.com how can it be anything beyond the truth??

Hammering on a website without checking to see if it it right or wrong based on it's name only is kinda foolish.. Verify it, if you can.

Wiki said:
United States proven oil reserves declined to a little less than 21 gigabarrels as of 2006 according to the Energy Information Administration, a 46% decline from the 39 gigabarrels it had in 1970 when the huge Alaska North Slope ('ANS') reserves were booked. With production of around 5 million barrels per day as of 2006, this represents about an 11 year supply of oil at current rates. With consumption at 21 million barrels per day (7.7 gigabarrels per year) (2007), US reserves alone could satisfy US demand for only three years.
No oil fields of similar size to the ANS reserves have been found in the US since 1970. With over 2.3 million wells having been drilled in the US since 1949,[31] there are very few unexplored areas left where another supergiant oil field is likely to be found.[citation needed] US oil reserve numbers are very accurate compared to those of most other countries.
United States crude oil production peaked in late 1970 at over 4 gigabarrels per year, but declined to 1.8 gigabarrels per year as of 2006. At the same time, US consumption of petroleum products increased to over 7.3 gigabarrels per year. The difference ( 5.5 gigabarrels ) was mostly made up by imports, with the largest supplier being Canada, which increased its exports of crude oil and refined products to the US to 0.8 gigabarrels per year as of 2005. Imports of oil and products now account for nearly half of the US trade deficit. As of 2007, the Energy Information Agency (EIA) of the U.S. Department of Energy projected that in 2007 oil consumption would rise to 20.9 million barrels per day, while oil production would fall to 5.1 million barrels per day, meaning that oil consumption would be nearly four times as high as oil production.[32]

Tick tock...

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Joel W.;913831 said:
Hammering on a website without checking to see if it it right or wrong based on it's name only is kinda foolish.. Verify it, if you can.

Tick tock...

Backing up poodwaddle.com with Wikipedia is pretty weak.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Last edited: