Anyone out there east of quebec?

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Is there anyone who still frequents SM that's in the maritimes? It would be nice to have a hand/lend a hand to/with someone local. And/or get some kind of meet together in the summer time. :thumbup:

I've taken a look to see if I could find any accounts from the maritimes but there were only 2 people from what I could find and they haven't posted in over a year.:nono:

Is there anyone else out there or is it only me?:dunno:

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
Canuckrz;1248000 said:
Is there anyone who still frequents SM that's in the maritimes? It would be nice to have a hand/lend a hand to/with someone local. And/or get some kind of meet together in the summer time. :thumbup:

I've taken a look to see if I could find any accounts from the maritimes but there were only 2 people from what I could find and they haven't posted in over a year.:nono:

Is there anyone else out there or is it only me?:dunno:

Did you have any luck so far? I'd love to know about any regional forums out there, in case I move. :)

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
JimR;1251354 said:
Did you have any luck so far? I'd love to know about any regional forums out there, in case I move. :)

I've ran into a few different mk3 owners just in my county alone but I'm not really in contact with them and they just keep theirs stock. There here, its just finding the enthusiasts that's the problem.

Really hoping to get something going in the maritimes because there dosen't seem to be much of anything yet car wise.

Last edited:

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
I'm out here now too (just have to bring the Supra over, in may sometime). Near New Glasgow.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Thats awesome, I'm in pictou county aswell. Still trying to track down the other local supra owners though, one of them apparantly only drives theirs once in a blue moon unfortunately as hes got alot of other cars.

Janes

Sep 29, 2008
Halifax N.S
Yea there is another guy from Sackville area that is on here and there is a black 92 with shadow gray interior that i see all the time but i have never talked to the owner.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Yeah we definitely have to start planning something for this summer so that people have time in advance, I was thinking possibly the first week of august.