Any BC owners?

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Theres quite a few of us. Keep an eye out in the regional section as that is quite often where the local meets get posted. They are usually on the mainland but quite often the island guys float on over and we`ve also gone out to the island for meets.

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
JustinGotA1j;1345831 said:
Theres quite a few of us. Keep an eye out in the regional section as that is quite often where the local meets get posted. They are usually on the mainland but quite often the island guys float on over and we`ve also gone out to the island for meets.

Thanks dude ill keep my eye open!

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
I guess I'll post up too. I'm in Mission (maybe Delta soon). Chances are I won't be making it to the next few meets as finances currently don't allow me to drive the Supra until I fix a few problems with it. I finally broke down and got a practical daily driver.

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
Vancouver here, I'll see mk3s driving around and besides the ones I recognize like arizzle I wonder how many of them are on here.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
Frankenstien;1351280 said:
I guess I'll post up too. I'm in Mission (maybe Delta soon). Chances are I won't be making it to the next few meets as finances currently don't allow me to drive the Supra until I fix a few problems with it. I finally broke down and got a practical daily driver.

yeah you and me both after the revscene meet i actually parked my car it was overheating so yeah, now im upgrading my rad as theres a hole, and going to be pulling the motor out to refresh and my daily is a 88 civic sed!!!:evil2:

mk3_supra;1351349 said:
Vancouver here, I'll see mk3s driving around and besides the ones I recognize like arizzle I wonder how many of them are on here.

yeah theres a few mk3's locally everytime im at metro i alway see a supra, but there a few cars locally that can't be mistaken for anyone else in the board. :icon_bigg

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
You might see me driving around in my truck. Im really, really, rediculously good at breaking my car