Any BC owners?

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
upgradedsupra;1443654 said:
Can't say it to red but, Aries, you need to get someone to do your engine right, no reason to blow a head gasket on a 7M. ;)

Duane

hahah, yea i know, but i wanna do it :p lol,

but yes i found the reason / problem my head had corroded valleys :cry:,

i will post up pictures when i can, when i start the remodel of my supras engine bay. :biglaugh:

ps- yes i picked up a minty head going to pick it up this weekend hopefully

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
redma70;1447025 said:
who sleeps when there are headgaskets to be fixed!? :icon_razz:icon_razz

I said it before and will say it again, it has nothing to do with the engine. Prep the thing and be done with it, ONCE. ;)

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
redma70;1447390 said:
lol MHG is a for sure on my turbo build

Before putting the swapped 7M in it, put a mhg in the car, first. ;)

I suggest using the same guy as Don uses. You need to have the timing cover on the block when you machine it, just so you know.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
arizzle;1447866 said:
sweet refresh build or new forged internal build?

im just going to do a refresh and just DD once its all done :)

That is how it starts. Pistons are cheap, buy new ones, be done with it, stock rods are ok for his goals. (Brents) While it's apart, do it right, ONCE. Stock pistons may be ok too for his goals, but, it is one of those things that it's apart already sort of thing.

Duane

sas'd7mge

Sep 24, 2009
vancouver, b.c.
Hey, I live in east vancouver and need some parts for my 7mge swap into my toyota 4x4. I need a 7mgte thermostat housing, 7mge radiator (are 7mgte the same?) 5mge exhaust manifold and downpipe or just a 7mge downpipe and the 4 75mm (3") bellhousing to motor bolts (mine are only 2 1/4"). I think that's all I need...will add more if I think of anything. I have an a/c compressor, spare intake, and an a/t yellow plug ecu for sale/trade. Thanks for any help

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
sas'd7mge;1453983 said:
Hey, I live in east vancouver and need some parts for my 7mge swap into my toyota 4x4. I need a 7mgte thermostat housing, 7mge radiator (are 7mgte the same?) 5mge exhaust manifold and downpipe or just a 7mge downpipe and the 4 75mm (3") bellhousing to motor bolts (mine are only 2 1/4"). I think that's all I need...will add more if I think of anything. I have an a/c compressor, spare intake, and an a/t yellow plug ecu for sale/trade. Thanks for any help

Show up at the meet and ask. ;)

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
sas'd7mge;1453983 said:

Ive got a 7mge exhaust mani. and stock downpipe if you want I can bring them to the meet if your going to be there.

sas'd7mge

Sep 24, 2009
vancouver, b.c.
Ok cool, sounds good. Where and when is the meet? The internet is down at my house so its a huge pain searching on my blackberry. Im just bring everything I don't need to the meet instead of throwing it on craigslist. Any body looking for ecu's or an automatic shifter, speed control and I believe cruise control shit? I've got a box of a/t stuff I don't need