Another JZA70 f/s in Japan

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I hate when the bumper is cut like that. It looks so hacked and ugly.

And maybe it's me but the Japanese seem to like making a rats nest out of the engine bay sometimes. That engine bay could be cleaned up to look a little neater.

I'm sure it's fast though... I'd drive it.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
this is what i came up with on the translator

Body : turbo R pure color dark green Two owner, F lip try ARUSU Poral, Some having bumper processing and no hose MENTO (metrization sake) and bumpers Those with a crack, Under coat nothing, rear sheet interior nothing, a seven-point roll gauge, a carbon bonnet, Engine relations : It is O/H 2 JZ?GTE 改 at the time of 96000?. Piston HKS86.5 (weight 合わせ), Cong Rod JUN (weight 合わせ), crank pure balance picking, parents and child metal power ENTA FI Black, 272 cam JUN (IN-OUT) inner SIMM kit 10.8 lift, A port processing, sheet cut, Pulley HKS, power ENTA timing belt, compression 8.5, and strengthening engine mount (YSR) assistant machine HKST51RKAI turbine kit, GT gate : (by spring exchange) By Normal 1 and 5 and scramble, the 1.9 to 2.0, original surge tank (internal funnel), and Infiniti throttle, the three-layer interchange l air conditioner for product SHIRUBIADORAKKU made from a trust Original 80 pie piping, two layers of ARC(s) RAJIETA, and two electric fans hang, and it is ▼. An original 100 pie titanium muffler (for Drac), a HKS hyper-muffler (for streets), Axle part : [ HKS original Drac damper (borrowing by corner weight on--off creation) F8 km, ] R4 km (at least 400,000 was carried out), R / ally MENTOI adjustment kit, F / Nissan 4 pot carry par, the rotor for JZA80, F and a YOKOHAMA tire GP, R and knitting 555R A 17-inch lightweight wheel, drive relations : OS triple (R3C clutch), OS3 速 crossing missions, TRD2WAY 改 DEFU, a final 4.1 (there is 3.7), A YSR shift color, a RIJITTO shift, electric relation : HKSV pro (Fri.), DEFI 6 連追加 meter, Tomei A/F, an auto meter, a push engine start, a line lock, trust pro FEKKU (with a scramble switch), a SUPARUKO lightweight bucket seat, a passenger seat turbo R sheet, air KONRESU (Heating is effective) An air-conditioner panel movement and fuel relation GTR NISUMO pump in tank, a collector tank, and two BOSSHU pumps hang, and it is a mesh fuel hose (the interior of a room is a gasoline smell for a while.). : it is likely to be said that it exchanges for an aluminum hose -- since direct may be sufficient when there are a mass REGYU letter, 800 or 850 cc in JIEKUTA, an etc question, etc. Please contact me. Finishing [ updating ] : 12:42 on October 13 Way of mileage Although the present meter reading is 110000? O/H [ 96000? ]. In addition, crossing of missions After constructing with a new article, it becomes a run of two ZEROYON.

its almost like reading shakespeare.