All alone in a parking lot full of American muscle cars!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
ForcedTorque;1095708 said:
GET TO WORK ON THIS PRONTO. Your current sig pic is ugly compared to your car. Is it the wheels that make the ass end of your car look so wide in these pics? I really like the stance.

As for the show.........I LOVE that Chevy II

I dont have the knowledge patience with the photoshop, if anyone wants too hook me up on a sig.....awesome, I will ask Tanya when she is done with her calender business.

The Chevy II belongs to my ex-boss at the dealer I used to work at, it is a beauty!

I was thinking of you while I was there Scott, I shit you not, unfortunately my Church has no big cross outside so I used the parking garage for photos:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero;1095721 said:
Awesome work Ken..............:love:

HEY!........ Take you jealousy elsewhere partner

tookwik4u89;1095715 said:
I was thinking of you while I was there Scott, I shit you not, unfortunately my Church has no big cross outside so I used the parking garage for photos:biglaugh:

I wish I had your paint, so I could get you the cross picture. I just don't think it's quite ready yet. The church has a school as well that will be getting back busy next week. I may just get you a cross pic in my build just for you this week.

I was thinking about you and your pictures. Do you get the feeling that people who see you taking these pics are thinking "What's he doing taking pictures of that Toyota". I do, but with my paint I guess it's understandable.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I thought this was where we posted our jealousy...............my bad. It won't happen again, I promise.

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Great looking car. I can see you put much time and effort into this nice supra.
I'm not a fan of your chrome strip around the car. What are your thoughts on that mod?

CWD

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Looks amazing, Ken! :)

I already had the opportunity to meet you at Chicago last year without your car...

So when I see you,
don't take it personal if I'm ignoring you and drooling over your car instead.......

:biglaugh:

Looks amazing. Chicago in a 17 Days.! :D

Jeff

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero;1095721 said:
Awesome work Ken..............:love:
Thanks Jay, I know your not jealous because its red:biglaugh:....but I suspect you may still have some suppressed 7M love!!
spinningheadboy;1095790 said:
Great looking car. I can see you put much time and effort into this nice supra.
I'm not a fan of your chrome strip around the car. What are your thoughts on that mod?

CWD
Meh, I was not so sure I was going to like it myself. You are 1 of 4-5 people that don't like it ( or maybe people are just being nice.....lol), but I get only love comments in person, and I like it ....so, thats all that matters:)
KicknAsphlt;1095871 said:
I luvs me them rims....
Me too...just right for me!!
Boost Lee;1095985 said:
Looks amazing, Ken! :)

I already had the opportunity to meet you at Chicago last year without your car...

So when I see you,
don't take it personal if I'm ignoring you and drooling over your car instead.......

:biglaugh:

Looks amazing. Chicago in a 17 Days.! :D

Jeff
Thanks Jeff.....I'm down to one Supra now, so I guess I'll have to bring this one:rolleyes:
spoolint78;1096114 said:
looks great, how are those ignition coils working out for you?
PERFECT...been driving on them all summer with no issues, how bout you? It makes the bay soooooo much cleaner!
noah89t;1096144 said:
great pics of the car ken, i wish i could be back in chicago this year to see it in person.
That would be cool...I was happy to meet all you guys last year but bummed I didn't have the red car.
ForcedTorque;1096216 said:
I'll ride with you!
So, sounds like it's a plan:icon_razz

Thanks for the kind words all. Doubt I would have ever gone this far without motivation from a lot of members on these boards! My turn to pass it on.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
pnutcar;1096305 said:
Sharp lookin' car brother, NOTHING can beat a clean deep red or black...

I agree! :biglaugh:

Honestly though that is one clean engine bay I'm in love! Inside and out the car looks amazing.

Quick question, with those thermo's does it help a lot? Worth it?