Aftermarket Front Fenders???

rob21a48422

1JZ+Holset=Go Fast!!!
Sep 7, 2007
Port Huron, Michigan
www.myspace.com
I've searched everywhere and can't find any information on these fenders. It seems too good to be true so I'm assuming they are. MimoUSA has a listing for Z3 style fiberglass front fenders but they are listed for 2 Supra's, either 80-93 or 93-97. I don't think MK2 and MK3 fenders are the same but I'm not sure. I tried calling MimoUSA and emailing them but haven't gotten a response yet. The price is $145 plus shipping for BOTH front fenders. Fitment is supposed to be stock or "bolt-on". Has anyone seen or tried these? I'm not sure if it's just a typo on their page or if they really do make them. Also, are there any aftermarket options for front fenders for MK3's? I have a 90 Supra that needs a front fender but wanted to check all the aftermarket options before I settled on a replacement. Here's the link http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/home_n.asp?dir=detail&id=272&wizard=&s=&mid= Thanks for any suggestions that anyone has.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
S2 > all :naughty:

04_widef.jpg

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
JC Creations
thats guys stuff is horrible id rather make out with a fat chick who just puked then put any of his crap on my car
rob21a48422;995281 said:
Yeah, I've seen the ones on EBay (JC Creations) but they aren't my cup of tea. I liked the thought of a stock looking fender with a subtle Z3 vent.

rob21a48422

1JZ+Holset=Go Fast!!!
Sep 7, 2007
Port Huron, Michigan
www.myspace.com
Yeah, those S2's are much nicer. Now... where to get them, how much, bolt-on?? I'm not saying I just won't end up using oem ones, I just want to see all the possibilites before I buy a fender(s). Although it's starting to look as if fender options for our cars are very limited.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I must be one of the few who liked the S2 awhile ago, but upon reviewing the profile shot from above, I really think it looks fat now. Like an air bubble trying to pop out of a bag. I think it's a bit extreme, especially if you were to put it on a stock bodied supra.
Just my opinion anyway.
eric

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Stretch;996127 said:
I must be one of the few who liked the S2 awhile ago, but upon reviewing the profile shot from above, I really think it looks fat now. Like an air bubble trying to pop out of a bag. I think it's a bit extreme, especially if you were to put it on a stock bodied supra.
Just my opinion anyway.
eric

I love that green car. Those fenders look good in his scheme. But Stretch is right, if you don't complete the package, they would not look near as good.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
those z3 fenders would "provide awesome and unique" style if none of the ricers ever got their hands on them, and maybe if bmw hadn't thought to put those vents on their z3.