adjustable fuel pressure reg.

mista_sup

Nov 13, 2006
atlanta
does any one know what fitting i should use in the fuel rail to hook up the afpr?? been looking but i am lost been trying to see pics on line but when you are looking for something you can never find it.

help 90% done with a head job and would like to get it all done the same time..

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
If you got the kit... There should be a blue fitting... Hook that one to the fuel rail, then run that line into the FPR then bypass the Jtube and connect the last hose to the existing rubber hose from the Jtube. Done! Make sure you have fuel pressure before you start the car. Ill do a write up here pretty soon...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
rs4rush;1021079 said:
If you got the kit... There should be a blue fitting... Hook that one to the fuel rail, then run that line into the FPR then bypass the Jtube and connect the last hose to the existing rubber hose from the Jtube. Done! Make sure you have fuel pressure before you start the car. Ill do a write up here pretty soon...

Sounded kinda 50/50 wether he got the kit or not.

Hey Mista.......Give Aaron a call at Driftmotion. He will always help, and probably has it at a real good price.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The fitting you're looking for is a 12x1.5 threaded fitting on one side, and whatever you're connecting to on the other side. You could have a 12x1.5-hose barb if you wanted to be ghetto, my suggestion, assuming you're using -6 fuel line, get a 12x5 to -6 AN adapter, then put a -6 AN hose end on the hose.

Or if you're cool like me, you get a -6 AN hose end with a 180* bend in it so you can loop it back over top of the fuel rail as visible in picture below:

http://offsite.lostjournal.com/rob/Supra%20Pics/IC Piping 1.jpg

mista_sup

Nov 13, 2006
atlanta
thanks guys the kit i got came incomplete. got it a long time ago on ebay and if i knew what i know now i would have baught a different kit..

annoyingrob;1021329 said:
The fitting you're looking for is a 12x1.5 threaded fitting on one side, and whatever you're connecting to on the other side. You could have a 12x1.5-hose barb if you wanted to be ghetto, my suggestion, assuming you're using -6 fuel line, get a 12x5 to -6 AN adapter, then put a -6 AN hose end on the hose.

Or if you're cool like me, you get a -6 AN hose end with a 180* bend in it so you can loop it back over top of the fuel rail as visible in picture below:

http://offsite.lostjournal.com/rob/Supra Pics/IC Piping 1.jpg