A Sad day in the Supra World

MK3WATTS

May 12, 2012
Asheville, NC
(not sure if this is the right place for this thread if not its cool to move it)

So i was Christmas shopping at my local mall and came across this and was disgusted had to show this off to supra mania, so i have only seen 3 supras in my area (one being mine) and they both make me sick (will take pictures if i find the other one its just funny) lol ( hope this isn't anyone on the forums car, but i highly doubt it is)

gay supra 1.jpggay supra2.jpggay supra3.jpggay supra4.jpg

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Stop hating on that car... Bet yall never knew a bench makes a great spoiler... Or that green and red is not just for Mexicans but for racercars.... Pshh....

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
OP car was bad, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. There was stuff on there that could actually look good with a clean paint job. And if it were more complete.

The car in the video... There were some things there that I actually liked, though the paint job was definitely NOT one of them.

The Celica headlights were interesting. If the hood modifications were done properly, that wouldn't be bad at all.

I didn't like the Mk4 tail lights, but on a slant like that, it was one of the less ridiculous looking setups that I've seen, since it actually uses the taillight space on the car somewhat better.

The fender vents look okay. Not so much on the quarterpanel ones.

The hood scoops have to go.

Oh, and I nearly fell out of my chair where he shows off the 7M-GE under the hood. :D

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
hahaha wow. maybe they were "trying" to blend the paint together. and tryed to make it a chameleon?lol
but i think you should put it in the ugly supra thread.haha