a few new pics

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
heres a few new ones, first time Ive really had the car out since last fall... still need to finish a few things under the hood, and get the fog lights back in.
p1014959_1.jpg

p1014959_2.jpg

p1014959_3.jpg

p1014959_4.jpg

and heres one of the bay
p1014959_5.jpg

what do ya think?

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Very nice. Is that the generic ebay intercooler? I just picked one up the other day along with some piping and a TiAL BOV for my 1JZ

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
JustinGotA1j;1014968 said:
Very nice. Is that the generic ebay intercooler? I just picked one up the other day along with some piping and a TiAL BOV for my 1JZ
thanks, yea, the intercooler is off ebay, normally I hate ebay stuff but the FMIC and the piping I got off of there. I think I payed around 160 for the IC and 130 for the piping

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
The car is looking good as always man, nice work! Personally, I don't care for your wheels much, they are just too "round" for the car IMO. But I don't really car for my wheels, so what kind of judge am I lol.

Nice pics dude!

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
HT5SSilverSupraT;1015124 said:
The car is looking good as always man, nice work! Personally, I don't care for your wheels much, they are just too "round" for the car IMO. But I don't really car for my wheels, so what kind of judge am I lol.

Nice pics dude!
where the hell have you been lately? lol thanks though, and yeah those wheels have been on there for the last 5 years or so, their BBS 2 piece staggered...I wouldnt mind getting something different, but just not top of the list type of thing. lol

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
x87SUPRA87x;1015136 said:
where the hell have you been lately? lol thanks though, and yeah those wheels have been on there for the last 5 years or so, their BBS 2 piece staggered...I wouldnt mind getting something different, but just not top of the list type of thing. lol

haha yeah I haven't been around online-wise very much lately because I've been basically internetless for the last 6+ months. SLOWLY getting back into the Supra scene though and getting some work done on the my car. It's nice to see that you've been getting plenty of work done though, very inspiring (which I need lol).

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
HT5SSilverSupraT;1015155 said:
haha yeah I haven't been around online-wise very much lately because I've been basically internetless for the last 6+ months. SLOWLY getting back into the Supra scene though and getting some work done on the my car. It's nice to see that you've been getting plenty of work done though, very inspiring (which I need lol).
yea, its also been killin me though...and my wallet lol not easy for a college student to get this much done in a couple of months, ive been woring my ass off for it. Its been worth it in the long run though, have been close to giving up a few times though lol

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
wow I usally hate any non oem wings on anything but some how your car really looks good with it and i love the 2 peice tails there ftw lol

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
thanks for the compliments guys, I have thought about getting new wheels at some point, with an even bigger offset in the back.....Ive always liked these:
http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels/widetrack/axis_widetrack_110mm_lg.jpg
also plan on doing a 60 trim, just ran out of money when it came to the turbo so the stock CT will have to work for now...add the mods ive got are listed in my sig.

once again, thanks for the kind words:icon_bigg