91 Galant VR4 My new DD

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
Now that the supra is fully built i really dident want to daily drive it. Really because i would be burning off tires like nobodys buiness, And i have so much money and time into it i would just hate myself for doing it. But i also love driving a fully built turbo car.. So the only anwser was to buy a fully built AWD turbo car that i dont have a ton of time into..lol Me and my friend have built this car up from completly stock, He bought it from the original owner with a 95,000 original miles on it. Anyways I bough it from him a couple of weeks ago and have really been enjoying it. It is number 501/2000 and is said to be 1 of only 714 left in the united states. Alot of people mistake it for a sentra..lol What do you guys think? I have chaned the wheels and removed the roof rack. Because everyone in this small town knows it as Dales car. I had to do somthing to make it diffrent. Mods are in Sig

Attachments

• GVR4001.jpg
    GVR4001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 103

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
is there really only 714 left? i know they only made 3000... but shit...

thats basically an awd eclipse with 4doors, which i love, their good engines as long as you take care of them and know what your doing.

personally i think you should sell me the vr4. but from that mod list doesnt seem like it'd be very street friendly...

in short, beautiful car, obvisouly has plenty of power, enjoy the awd!

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
Rennat;1339284 said:
is there really only 714 left? i know they only made 3000... but shit...

thats basically an awd eclipse with 4doors, which i love, their good engines as long as you take care of them and know what your doing.

personally i think you should sell me the vr4. but from that mod list doesnt seem like it'd be very street friendly...

in short, beautiful car, obvisouly has plenty of power, enjoy the awd!

Thank you! Actully its not that bad to drive on the street. Its about 9.5:1 Compresson and will actully move alittle when not in boost. And then theres the clutch..lol Its OK when you get used to it..lol

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
Crypton2006;1339179 said:
Now that the supra is fully built i really dident want to daily drive it. Really because i would be burning off tires like nobodys buiness, And i have so much money and time into it i would just hate myself for doing it. But i also love driving a fully built turbo car.. So the only anwser was to buy a fully built AWD turbo car that i dont have a ton of time into..lol Me and my friend have built this car up from completly stock, He bought it from the original owner with a 95,000 original miles on it. Anyways I bough it from him a couple of weeks ago and have really been enjoying it. It is number 501/2000 and is said to be 1 of only 714 left in the united states. Alot of people mistake it for a sentra..lol What do you guys think? I have chaned the wheels and removed the roof rack. Because everyone in this small town knows it as Dales car. I had to do somthing to make it diffrent. Mods are in Sig

Good looking car you got there, young man. I bet it's a blast to drive up the Jerome curvies. Put up more pics, since I haven't seen it.

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
Two of some of the rarest AWD'S. Galant VR4 And All-trac Celica, there are actully three all-trac celica's here in prescott. One of them is the Centerforce SEMA car. I guess there are supposed to be less All-trac's then the GVR4's around. And i know there are only 714 91 GVR4's left in the US.
Dont ask me how the civic got in there..lol I guess its ok..It has a H22

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 11
  • jerome01.jpg
    jerome01.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 13
  • jerome02.jpg
    jerome02.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 10
  • jerome03.jpg
    jerome03.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 12

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Bad ass car if you ask me. Hard car to find in decent condition, I guess, hard car to find period. Nice DD there

Crypton2006

Jun 26, 2006
Phoenix Az
lewis15498;1354868 said:
Great buy, idk if you could call it a daily driver tho. its gonna end up project car #2

I drive for a living so i only really drive any of my cars on the weekends..I always take a truck to and from work.

I think i am going to get it painted Glossy black..Although im really diggin the satin black. I just want some paint that will last and raise that value of the car. I dont know how many ppl would like that satin black if i try to sell. We painted the car satin black in my garage on a saterday.