9/11 Video (Loose Change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
garage: thanks, that helps. :) i dont want to do the politics here, just the thoughts on this vid, dont forget it could be altered too...

the only way i can see the damage is if the plane came in and left wing hit the base of the left side, and the right wing hit the top floors. banked left HARD on impact?? and once a plane is up, its not hard to fly them...try flight sim sometimes.. its easy...

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Joel W. said:
garage: thanks, that helps. :)

the only way i can see the damage is if the plane came in and left wing hit the base of the left side, and the right wing hit the top floors. banked left HARD on impact?? and once a plane is up, its not hard to fly them...try flight sim sometimes.. its easy...

I'm sure its easy, almost like a car. Lol. But the wingspan of the 757 is almost 125 ft. wide. Compared to the 77 ft. high Pentagon, the wing would have dug into the ground. Causing damage to the ground and ripping the wing off leaving a big chunk of wing behind. That did make me think a bit and recheck the specs of the plane. Lol.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
good point, but i am not there with a tape measure to investigate. so i dunno about the math.. there is lots of debri on the ground and i bet alot still under that rubble pile?

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
usually i am the total conspiricy freak, but i have a hard time with this one? i guess i really dont want to think its possable.. good discussions though. ill keep an open mind as always..

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Yea, so am I. I just didnt look too much into this until I saw this video. I don't want to believe it, still dont, I just like to debate a little so I took the opposite side. :biglaugh: It's really hard to believe that the Gov't would ever do something like this, but it is what evidence points to. There's more evidence to the bad side of it than the good. Which is scary. I was at the airport yesterday waiting for my girlfriend to get back from NY. I was watching these people that were departing walk into this grey machine with clear doors that open and close like a phone booth and it would shoot out a few bursts of air at the person. I still dont know what thats for. The airports will never be the same as they were.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
I guess this must be too much of a political thread and too sensitive of a subject to get more oppinions.. i like to debate also, its how we learn, the truth is out there..LOL maybe an annonomous poll would be in order?..

L

lanky189

garagefujimoto said:
Umm ok. I have no problem with anyone, or anybody's thoughts.

Here are my thoughts

Your President is a War Criminal and should face the same treatment as overseas dictators.

Thank You
Come and arrest him/us. I dare ya.

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I'll let you keep him. Our leader doesn't do shit, but also doesn't do anything undesireable.

From the outside looking in though, loyalties and such aside, if this were true, he would be no better than Hitler or Mussolini

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
The gadget at the airport that looks like a booth and puffs air is an explosives detector.

As both an engineer and pilot type rated in the B737, B757, B767, and a host of other turbine powered aircraft from business jets to former Soviet Bloc fighters like the L39 in my avatar, and one who has analyzed hundreds of air carrier accidents (and personally assisted in the investigation of several) I could offer an educated opinion on this thread but find it so utterly assinine (and even offensive) I won't. I was simply curious as to how many of you hold a structural or civil engineering degree and/or an Airline Transport Pilot certificate, how much total time you have in transport category aircraft, and in which type you are rated.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
As for me? I am a licensed structural pest inspector and a certified home inspector with no engineering education at all... That is why I was hopeing someone like yourself, would step in on this... Thank you Jetjock!!!

My dad has a plane as a hobbie. I have flown it with him but that is all of my flight experience. No offence was meant by me to anyone here..

Last edited:

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
You and the guy who thinks Dubya is a war criminal are about the only ones who come across as having an ounce of brains and since thoughts on Dubya amount to opinions they don't really count. Much of the remaining comments would be laughable if they weren't so indicative of gross ignorance.

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thank you jetjock.

I am not a aero engineer, but I'd like to see the pictures of the hangars where these 4 commercial airliners are being stored.

Every other crash, there is tons of documentaries and such about what happened after the crash, with some 60 minutes guy showing the collection of damaged goods being assembled in a warehouse.

For the record, I am a Customer Service Rep and Policy Administrator for a retirement investment annuities firm, and will be working part-time in the aviation field as a ground crew in the near future.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
And I am an 18 year old that has nothing to do with airplanes or architechture. I just like to debate. I just did a little research and watched the clip and put 2 and 2 together.

moorman

Not a Lurker, Voyeuristic
May 17, 2005
San Diego, CA
members.provalue.net
jetjock said:
The gadget at the airport that looks like a booth and puffs air is an explosives detector.

As both an engineer and pilot type rated in the B737, B757, B767, and a host of other turbine powered aircraft from business jets to former Soviet Bloc fighters like the L39 in my avatar, and one who has analyzed hundreds of air carrier accidents (and personally assisted in the investigation of several) I could offer an educated opinion on this thread but find it so utterly assinine (and even offensive) I won't. I was simply curious as to how many of you hold a structural or civil engineering degree and/or an Airline Transport Pilot certificate, how much total time you have in transport category aircraft, and in which type you are rated.

:thumbup:

Agreed. I had to curtail my ATP path due to family financial crises, but aviation is still my 1st love. I'll be after a type rating in the L-39 myself this summer; assuming I can cap what has become a spiraling obession w/ the supra. I skipped the bulk of this thread to the last page out of morbid curiosity, and it's good to see a little logic prevail.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
garage: Trust me, they aren't stored in any hanger. I knew one of the flight crew on AA77 so feel free to tell his family he wasn't there. The wreckage is still under control of the FBI, what's left of it. There isn't enough to reconstruct and what would be the point? Do you think the live TV coverage of the event seen the world over was shot in a studio ala Capricorn One? ;) You're dead on about GWB though. I'd say more but it could damage my career. The land of the free eh? Uh huh.

dcrusupra: I suggest you spend more time studying FOX New's reputation and less time on conspiracy theories. Or forget about it and simply enjoy your youth....it'll be gone before you know it.

moorman: Since you were working on the ATP you must already be Com/Multi/IFR. You'll need a Letter Of Authorization to fly the Albatros. A minimum of 1000 TT PIC is required but the LOA should only take a few days to a week. Bring lots of cash. Look here for more info: http://tinyurl.com/lo7tn

I own the one in the avatar with two other guys. Sometimes fast cars and motorcycles just aren't enough....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.