9/11 Video (Loose Change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Good video, definatly gives you some things to think about. i dont know if i believe all of it. Many times i have seen fox news report on something that was later found out to be wrong or they just didnt get it straight...

If you look at how the towers were constructed, there is a solid inner concete core wrapped by a thin outer steel construction. if the planes damaged the center core of the buildings it would just be a matter of time to collapes, all the other building fires mentioned, did not have the protective fire coatings blasted off the steel from the shockwave of an plane impact so they are not the best examples...IMO

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Manny: excellent video. thank you very much for the link. I am a skeptic, so these sort of videos help me think i'm not alone.

Joel: it's clearly outlined somewhere in the middle of the video how that could not have happened without controlled explosions aiding the collapse.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
supra90. Bahh... hahahha i saw there explanation. and remember watching it as it happened. I think once the collapse started and one floor failed with the weight of the other floors ontop,, it would take out the next floor below and so on. The vid shows air being blasted out the windows below the collapse, this makes total sense to me as it has to go somewhere..

My family knows 3 people that were on the planes that hit the trade center towers, these were regular flights that were flown every day..

I have seen the security vid tape of the plane that hit the pentagon and it was no missle...

Also, The plane that hit the ground was going about 500mph at a about a 45 degree angle of attack into the ground.. there would not be much debri visable in my oppinion..

this is not typical of most plane crashes as they are usually trying to land so the angle is much less, and therefore the impact is much less and so are the speed of impact.... so there would be less structual damage.(bigger pieces) that is all..:)

i call bs...

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Joel W. said:
supra90. Bahh... hahahha i saw there explanation. and remember watching it as it happened. I think once the collapse started and one floor failed with the weight of the other floors ontop,, it would take out the next floor below and so on. The vid shows air being blasted out the windows below the collapse, this makes total sense to me as it has to go somewhere..

My family knows 3 people that were on the planes that hit the trade center towers, these were regular flights that were flown every day..

I have seen the security vid tape of the plane that hit the pentagon and it was no missle...

Also, The plane that hit the ground was going about 500mph at a about a 45 degree angle of attack into the ground.. there would not be much debri visable in my oppinion..

this is not typical of most plane crashes as they are usually trying to land so the angle is much less, and therefore the impact is much less and so are the speed of impact.... so there would be less structual damage.(bigger pieces) that is all..:)

i call bs...

OK as for the controlled explosion, 1 there has to be another factor for this, the trade center was ment to be hit by planes they built it so it would be able to handle it. no one in their right mind would build such a tall structure and say lets make it so tall planes can hit, but if they do the billion dollar building is going to fall. blaah, first rule engineers live by SAFETY FIRST.

as for the plane that supposely hit the pentagon, i wanna see where the peices are, my dad was in the airforce, has seen a B-52 fully loaded with bomb crash, blow up burn for almost 2 days, and still have stuff that looked like a plane, the tail would at least be there still or where are the wings, those are the strongest part of a plane. or what about the engines, they weigh alot, where did they go?
to many things denote that there was no plane to begin with. not enough evidence to say that there was a plane.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
i agree it was designed for small plane impacts(cessnas and such), but not a 747 passenger plane doing 500+ mph? i watched some shows about it with the original architect that designed it, but i dunno..

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ those buildings where supposed to be able to take missile attacks, planes doing 500+ MPH, which they weren't they hit at about 300 something, at 500+mph from the height they were at they would have had alot of trouble controlling the plane, the air is to thick, it either would have tore the plane apart at that speed or threw it around to such a degree that the pilot would have had hella time trying to keep it steady.

the whole issue is, the buildings where hit. but, they were built so that they could be hit.

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Joel W. said:
i call bs...

oh ok, so because of speed and angle....many tons of steel just vaporized, whereas it would have been intact if they hit in a softer area...ok ...:naughty:

I'm glad I don't live in the US, one day things are going to shit the bed

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
ya ive been looking for the vid i saw right after 911 of the pentagin impact, but i cant find it online, and ive havent seen it again.. like it disapeared!!! lol

here is another conspiricy vid on the pentagon attack... probably the same guy..
http://www.abum.com/file/shadow/animations/244.swf

garage: i did not say vaporized??, i implied smaller pieces and below ground level.(or not visable or identifyable easily..).??

also, i dont know what really happened either, one way or another, i was not there.., have not been there,, thats why i wanted opinions on this, as i know there are some very intelligent people here.. definately smarter than myself anyways..:)

further also: lol lets pretend it was not a plane on both the ground and pentagon.., what happened to the people that got onboard the planes? because the planes never landed,? and the people didnt show up to work again? did the usa "take them out"

Last edited:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Garage please try and not even sound close to trying to attack someones point or them, these threads are touchy, so elemenate the flaming, and add more debating to ur point.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Last edited:

Maroon88

I collect BHG's
May 3, 2005
Cincinnati, OH
When they did the design for the Towers the largest civilian plane that was around was a 727 and the scenario they used was one of these that was off course in fog/cloudcover trying to land. It was never intended to survive a 767 at high speed with a full load of fuel. There is a big difference in the kinetic energy of the impact. As for the Pentagon, I dont think it was a missile or bomb as there was little explosion outwards, primarily just collapse. A missile wouldn't damage the 3 or so rings of the building without blowing wherever it hit somewhere else.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Well a cruise missle has 5 sections and the bomb is the third section in. From the front to the back its a Tercom which holds a 3D image of the terrain its traveling over and compares it to the radar it has built in, then the DSMAC system which uses a camera and an image associator to find the target, then the bomb, then the fuel, and then the turbo fan engine. With an air intake I might add lol. So the first 2 layers need to get damaged first. And since its 3500 lbs. that travels 550 mph., it will take out a few walls before exploding.

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
D34DC311 said:
Garage please try and not even sound close to trying to attack someones point or them, these threads are touchy, so elemenate the flaming, and add more debating to ur point.

Umm ok. I have no problem with anyone, or anybody's thoughts.

Here are my thoughts

Your President is a War Criminal and should face the same treatment as overseas dictators.

Thank You

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
The first video has a huge piece of evidence. It looks like something connected with the building first. Maybe a missile. Don't know. It seems to be a missile of some sort. But there was no explosion. So it might've just been a missle with nothing to make it explode, which would just weaken the walls for the impact of what looks to be a 747 for a maximum amount of damage to the building. But Mark Burnbank said it had a blue logo on the front with no windows. Common for a cargo plane. He was close to the WTC with probably a very good visual of it. The second plane did the same as well. On the second plane you can clearly see the missile ignite and launch.

Also, if you look at when the WTC collapses compared side by side to a controlled destruction of a tall building, they are very very similar. It's almost like it implodes on itself. Also in controlled destruction it goes from the top to bottom. Same as the WTCs did. Think about it, if the WTC got hit at the top, the top would be very weak and the bottom wouldnt have any more stress on it then it normally would other than the plane smacking into it. It just goes from the top right down to the bottom. When a building falls, pieces remain, like the plumbing for instance. It remains. Bathtubs, toilets, etc.... The WTC went from the tallest building in NY to rubble in 10 seconds. Buildings that fall apart from stress take a few hours, even days to get this way. Also on some of the videos taken from when they collapsed, you can see explosions under the cloud of smoke by about 10 stories. I thought it was just floors collapsing. But if the floors started to collapse, it wouldnt blow a concentrated cloud out of only a few windows. It would most likely be around the entire building.

Larry Silverstein (owner of WTC 7) bought a 99 year lease on the WTC complex 6 weeks before 9/11 for 3.2 billion dollars. He got an insurance policy with it. A 3.5 billion dollar policy that specifically covered acts of terrorism. Odd?

On Sept. 6, 2001, the put volume on United airlines was 4 times what it normally was for this time of year. A put option is a bet that stock will fall. The next day, it was more than 5 times than what it should be for Boeing. And on Sept. 10, the American Airlines put volume was more than 11 times than what it should be.

And as for the Pentagon, when the supposed hijacker turned the plane around, it was a 330* turn at 530 MPH while descending 7000 ft in 2 1/2 minutes. You cannot turn the plane going that fast. It will literally fall out of the sky. The plane would stall and would go down. They also said it bounced off the lawn in front of the Pentagon. There were no marks in front of the Pentagon.

Their explanation for the absense of pieces from the plane was that it mustve been incinerated from the intense heat of the jet fuel. But they were able to recognize 184 out of 189 people? Problem there? Not to mention the turbines of the engines are made of steel and titanium alloy. Titanium melts at 1,688*C according to the Periodic Table of the Elements. Kerosene aka jet fuel (hydrocarbon) measured up to 1,120*C only if the fuel is remains constant.

There should be damage where the wings hit the building and where the rear stabilizer hit the building. Yet there is no damage and even the windows are intact. The turbine engines on Boeing are 6 tons. It supposedly hit the wall at 535 MPH. I think that would definitely leave some kind of mark on the building.

That right there is enough proof that the WTC and the Pentagon was either the goverment or attacks by a completely different nation. It definitely wasnt what the Gov't told us it was. Not to mention, the flight numbers are still around. They retire flight numbers when they crash.

And this is possibly the longest post I've ever written or ever will write. Lol.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
i can see what looks to me like damage... on the outside from a winged aircraft? doesnt look like exterior missle damage to me? i can even see what looks to be a round impact mark(possible from an engine?) top floor on the right side, left of the window??

and look at all the lower damage on the left side? no missle...in my oppinion..

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/penthuge.jpg

Last edited:

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
I barely see damage from what may look like the wings. And it's roughly 60 ft from nose to where the wings start. The nose is made from a carbon fiber like material. Very light weight and weak. It usually breaks off in an accident. And the tail stabilizers and wings are roughly 22 ft. from the ground. The only damage that I see that resembles any damage from wings starts just above the first story which is only about 15 ft at most. Meanwhile, look at the damage in the 3rd ring of the Pentagon. Those walls are reinforced concrete 7-9 ft. thick. That means that the plane had to go thru a total of at least 42 feet of reinforced concrete. Keep in mind that planes crumple as well. The walls would stop a plane relatively quickly. The Pentagon is also 77 ft tall and the Boeing is only 44 ft. 6 inches from ground to the top of the rear stabilizer.

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Joel W. said:
garage: do you say that based on this video, or is that based on his action after 911? please explain

I would base that upon a few things:

This video
The odd things that all happened at once
The lack of explanation or truth
His own, his friends and his family's direct involvement
Blaming troubles on Osama
Looking for Osama, which shouldn't be hard considering he was on Geroge Bush Sr's payroll
Killing innocent Iraqis to distract from failure elsewhere, and to look for something that was never found
His lack of immediate action or emotion, rather his move to deploy troops
Personal financial and political benefit from companies and countries who have benefitted from his policies

Status
Not open for further replies.