87-92 Dash Trim Kits

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
87-92 Supra Dash Trim Kit - Ebay

I found this the other day and was wondering if anyone on here has bought from these guys. I'm wondering how well something like this holds up over time and ease of install? I sent them an email for pics installed on a MKIII and asked if they would do a GB, but never got a response.

Based on the diagram of what is included and color/finish selections it appears to be a decent/cheap way to customize our interiors.

Thoughts?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
-Our Dash Kits are very easy to install: you just peel of the backing tape and apply pieces to
your dashboard.

Its a sticker kit? Why the hell would you want to pay $100 for stickers?

Knight_MKIII

Big Bollas
Dec 3, 2005
Orlando, FL
D34DC311 said:
-Our Dash Kits are very easy to install: you just peel of the backing tape and apply pieces to
your dashboard.

Its a sticker kit? Why the hell would you want to pay $100 for stickers?

Exactly, :boink:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
all dash kits are stick on.... even if they are true veneers

I've seen ONE CF one done, but it was true CF and I don't think they still make the kit...

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
Some guy living Switzerland did this:

download.php

download.php

download.php

I hope you can see the pictures if you click on them. I'll fix them (put them on my server) when I get home from work.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Their "Real Carbon Fibre +20%" option looks decent to me. Check out the curves and contours in this photo. Surely the contours are preformed? I don't think a real carbon fibre sticker could do that, I've bought a sheet before and it was rigid as heck. (Silver carbon pic)
mr2_rscf.jpg