87-92 Dash Trim Kits

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
LOL dont do it!!! my dad did it before he gave me the car, it starts to peel and gets really nasty after a couple if years.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I had the blue carbon fiber in my car and I loved it. It didn't fade, or peel off. I just got tired of it after two and a half years. It's not garbage. You may not like the looks of it, but the quality isn't garbage.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I just thought I'd follow up on this thread. I actually ordered their "true carbon fiber" kit - not just the regular stickers.

I haven't had a chance to get it installed yet but the pieces look GREAT! A little rough around the edges but not bad and doesn't hurt the appearance.

Each piece has a nice 3M adhesive backing on it and there are clear instructions for installation - and some cleaning stuff too.

As with anything like this I would guess that the better the prep the better the adhesion.

There are quite a few pieces included in this kit.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I really prefer the stock look of the dash... Matte Black Granite... it definitely represents the car well. ;)

granite0001.jpg

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
It will be winter before I get to install this - so much other stuff going on (SILV) right now. Here are a few pics of how this kit arrived. Enjoy.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Ordered Real Black - but depending on how the light hits it it does show some silver.

It is really cool though as these pieces seem to have movement as you move your head around - the way the light plays on the different fibers.