7m 11's or bust almost 2 years in the making!!!!!

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
thanks man, hopefully not too long after x-mas she'll be running! Everything is fine man, the dp is a bit ugly lol, but i had it welded and my wideband bung and vband put on it and its all good i'm gonna header wrap it, the intake manifold was ugly as sin too lol, but i put some vht quick strip on it and its gettin powdercoated super chrome after christmas, thanks for everthing, keep the replys coming guys! Positive or negative, just lmk u are showing my car some attention, she needs it, poor girl. :nono:

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
p1216972_1.jpg

p1216972_2.jpg

p1216972_3.jpg

p1216972_4.jpg

got her on the ground this weekend, changed the lsd fluid too....i don't think it was ever changed in her lifetime, when i had the wheels in the air, i spun one, and the other followed suit instead of spinning the opposite way, so i think it might be shot
p1216972_5.jpg

here are the leftovers in the drain pan
p1216972_6.jpg

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
p1276823_1.jpg

p1276823_2.jpg

gettin closer guys........ :evil2:
my ic pipe hits my compressor housing though.....:3d_frown::3d_frown:
put in a 4.30 lsd rear yesterday too, :icon_bigg

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
updated pics to come soon! IC pipes are all the way on, catch can is mounted, relocated N/A ps reservoir to in front of the core support, need to figure out why my fuel pump isn't kicking on with the key (i did the 12 volt mod), get a coil pack harness, prime, fill with gas and drive :)

MA71

Nov 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
most likely yes, it would cause the fuel pump not to whine. More importantly though, you shouldnt be running a pump dry anyway.

---

+1 for homo blue :)

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
dude if there was a contest for niceist gay blue mk3 supra with a 7m you would win hands down.

is simple but beast.

your doing everything to your motor that i want to do to mine.
any your rockin 5 spokes too :icon_bigg

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
thanks man...i can't call that title yet...as far as looks go borhor had me beat, but with new paint not being too far off then i think i'll claim that title :), besttrans is still faster though...damn it. lol

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
Supra_Villan;1351721 said:
thanks man...i can't call that title yet...as far as looks go borhor had me beat, but with new paint not being too far off then i think i'll claim that title :), besttrans is still faster though...damn it. lol

if i ever meet Shawn Cassidy i wanna shake his hand and buy him a beer.im 18:sarcasm:

you dont know how proud his win on pinks made me.the first import car to ever win!!and he gave the car back.

and the best part its a 87 homo bleu 7m.

i went and told all my friends and told them a supra won pinks!and its the first import to ever win!

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Nice build! Nice color, kinda partial to it myself! You're gunning for 11's with your car, me too(best so far is 12.6 with a BHG). I'll have a rebuild thread next week.

Shawn's car is very nice! I've seen it in Person!

Here's a pic of my car and Shawn's at TX2K9
p1352186_1.jpg

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
oooh! forgot about your car frontier, i saw your troubles you had....shitty....ever find out the culprit? I really love the weld's on your car man, now you just need the matching fronts :) I only have mk4 gunmetal n/a wheels for my radials.....if i ever get this bitch runnin we can see who gets best homo blue 11sec car. :naughty: Thanks for the words guys.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Very nice build so far. l will let you make up your own mind about the Q45 TB. The whole on/off switch that it acts as is no fun for me ;)

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Supra_Villan;1353534 said:
oooh! forgot about your car frontier, i saw your troubles you had....shitty....ever find out the culprit? I really love the weld's on your car man, now you just need the matching fronts :) I only have mk4 gunmetal n/a wheels for my radials.....if i ever get this bitch runnin we can see who gets best homo blue 11sec car. :naughty: Thanks for the words guys.

Yeah, bad injectors! I got me some new ones and my motor will be all put back together this weekend!

I'll run it in about a month or so. High 11's should be easy on pump gas with a good running motor. My goal is to run mid 11's just on the edge of getting kicked off for no cage!!

I like your FFIM, I need to get one of those, for now it will be just the regular routing.

Stop calling our ICE BLUE cars Homo!!! It's the Homo's out there that just wish they had a bad ass color like ours!!!

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
well guys...tomorrow is the big day, fill up with gas, let the battery finish charging, prime, and start :) we'll see how it goes... i got one snag, but i'll post pics first :) I'll put on the finishing shine when its all running and dialed in, but the pics don't do her justice guys...i'm sooooo stoked :D:aigo:
p1354862_1.jpg

p1354862_2.jpg

and where is the coolant reservoir you ask?
p1354862_3.jpg
:evil2::evil2:
p1354862_4.jpg

still gotta get my damned turn signals back.... ugh.
now for the problem....i got an authentic hks wastegate 40mm i believe
It came with no seal plate...hardy har har ebay asshole. SO a member on here gets me one, i went to install it today and unless this thing is meant to ruin people's lives its, its the wrong size. I've looked on hks' website and i can't find one. Any input on where to get one? PLEASE HELP!!!!
p1354862_5.jpg

p1354862_6.jpg

p1354862_7.jpg

p1354862_8.jpg

p1354862_9.jpg

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
92nsx, what were you talkinga about with the q45? I no longer have the ffim, it was not good for me at the time. needed too much work. I'm sure you can see that now though with the new pics.