3.0 GT Turbo S from Malaysia

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
TOMA70E said:
Is that rear difuser a custom thing or is it made specifically for the supra?

I was looking into making my own but this seems better.

Yes, this is a custom made for Supra MK3, MK4 & RX7. FYI, It will sit in perfectly, only thing you need to do is some bracket holding this.

I have seen this selling in Ebay and I believe it is the same. Maybe you can check out from there.. :naughty:

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
zdaeng said:
Yes, this is a custom made for Supra MK3, MK4 & RX7. FYI, It will sit in perfectly, only thing you need to do is some bracket holding this.

I have seen this selling in Ebay and I believe it is the same. Maybe you can check out from there.. :naughty:

so if a diffuser made for MKIII fits a MKIV & RX7...does it mean that the rear diffuser that shine makes for the FD fit our cars? just dont understand a "custom" part made for your car would fit other cars?

anyway..welcome! you gotta sweet car! and i love the wheels!

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
s0ulstar said:
so if a diffuser made for MKIII fits a MKIV & RX7...does it mean that the rear diffuser that shine makes for the FD fit our cars? just dont understand a "custom" part made for your car would fit other cars?

anyway..welcome! you gotta sweet car! and i love the wheels!

I'm not sure whether Shine diffuser matches with mine. As i know that this diffuser is direct fit in to those 3 cars (I mentioned above) as I have seen this during the gathering here. Furthermore my friend is the one who custom made this diffuser and sold this to the group. He also mentioned that he took samples ordered from Japanase in order to mold this. When I saw this diffuser in Ebay, i'm sure that this is the same diffuser that I'm having only difference is the way you put the bracket/ type of bracket.

Maybe, Ken can further adv if he can compare his diffuser with my car.. :icon_razz

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
Just adding some pics and my upcoming mode..

Pic a bit blur
p680136_1.jpg

Swap meter speedo from 180 km/h -> 300 km/h
p680136_2.jpg

p680136_3.jpg

p680136_4.jpg

Raybrig headlamp
p680136_5.jpg

Comparison stock & Raybrig
p680136_6.jpg

DIY Go Raybrig!
p680136_7.jpg

Bought this lips from Japan and I think it's similiar to Hiro lips
p680136_8.jpg

Instructions in Japanese
p680136_9.jpg

Bought these side step from Japan
p680136_10.jpg

Lets see whether it fits well
p680136_11.jpg

p680136_12.jpg

p680136_13.jpg

p680136_14.jpg

p680136_15.jpg

p680136_16.jpg

Not sure it's gonna happen now as I think my car is too 'lowered' The best is to change to bigger rims like 18" or 19" and I would prefer it to be Work Equip like Supranick!

Do you think 19" rims is too big for our car? :aigo:

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
19's are big but fine for the car I guess. Just don't cross to the DUB section lol. And that kit is going to look BAD ASS on your car when it is all done and painted.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
NICE CAR!

Do you have any "FRONTAL" shots with the Raybrigs turned on?

Do the Raybrigs WORK WELL too? (They look 'sick' as hell when they aren't even ON!!!)

-crisp

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
crisp said:
NICE CAR!

Do you have any "FRONTAL" shots with the Raybrigs turned on?

Do the Raybrigs WORK WELL too? (They look 'sick' as hell when they aren't even ON!!!)

-crisp

Sorry crisp, at this moment I don't have any pic of my 'frontal' shots with Raybrigs turned on. I'll try to snap some pic tonite but I can't promised to upload this since the quality of my pic is not that good coz i'm using a 2.0 megapixel camera handphone. :cry:

Yes, compare to our stock headlamp, Raybrig is much more brighter even using our stock bulb coz it is using a multi reflector headlamp & crystal lamp technology. If you see from sideways, the headlamp will look blueish even with stock bulb and that's so cool! :icon_razz

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
nice ride Zdaeng!

19's fit very nice on the 3 but not ideal for track driving. i still kinda wish i went with 19's.

as for the rear diffuser, if anyone else is intrested in it my guy will be making them shortly for our cars. bracketry is all that is needed to fit our 3's since the mkiv one fits. u can see behind my car are the brackets Brian is gonna modify to get it to work. they might be available as soon as mid August (so i can take it to Little Tokyo meet here in LA).

i already test fitted the diffuser to the bomex rears i have on and the edges mate up to it almost perfectly. it was good to see ur ride Z, to get a better idea with it mounte don bomex rears.

p680479_1.jpg

Last edited:

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
SupraNick said:
nice ride Zdaeng!

19's fit very nice on the 3 but not ideal for track driving. i still kinda wish i went with 19's.

as for the rear diffuser, if anyone else is intrested in it my guy will be making them shortly for our cars. bracketry is all that is needed to fit our 3's since the mkiv one fits. u can see behind my car are the brackets Brian is gonna modify to get it to work. they might be available as soon as mid August (so i can take it to Little Tokyo meet here in LA).

i already test fitted the diffuser to the bomex rears i have on and the edges mate up to it almost perfectly. it was good to see ur ride Z, to get a better idea with it mounte don bomex rears.

p680530_1.jpg

How is it going Supranick? Wow! your car is really my true inspiration with my ongoing projects. I wished I could have tons of money to accomplished what you had. I'm still thinking to go either 18' or 19'. Can't wait to get my hands on those Work Equip rims and hope the offsets matches! or else I have todo more than rubbing to the fenders! hehe

By the way is that the Carbon Fiber rear diffuser? Hmm, I should have thought to get those when my friend offered this. Never mind, hope to see you completed this and let us know once done.

Looking forward to hear from you soon! Cheers man.

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
Hurray for burgandy supras!! That rear diffuser is totally bitchin'...I plan to do the same to mine! Niiice pics zdaeng..welcome to SM!