2JZ NA-T into MK3

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
I know, it's been a while. How is everything? Hopefully I can have this thing running by July. Then we can have a meet somewhere.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
Everything is ok I guess. Nobody would listen if I complained anyway.

A meet sounds like fun. My car SHOULD be running by then.

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Wow, that is a crazy way to celebrate your 500th post!!!!:icon_bigg Just joking. Whats up!!! PM me so we can catch up!!!!

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
jmcboost;927837 said:
I thought about starting off with the 440 (stock MK3) injectors, but why spend all this time and money and dyno time to tune it for 350hp and another tune later when I change injectors. So, for sure I will go with injectors over valve covers.:

100 % agree if your going to spend the money on a tune and dyno get the injectors now.... unless your rich you cant have it tuned every time you turn around so get it the way you want it now and get it tuned but once thats done its time for the valve covers:biglaugh:

antman;928818 said:
Everything is ok I guess. Nobody would listen if I complained anyway.

A meet sounds like fun. My car SHOULD be running by then.

Good point...:sarcasm:

oh and we better have the meet in jackson. If not ant wont come... you cant get him to leave jackson with either supra....:slap:

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
I am using 7M CPS but will be using the stinger as the standalone. I still don't know about ignitors and coils. May try to use 7M but would like to use 1J or sc300

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Got one last part in for now. :evil2: The 1JZ bellhousing. How come I always see purple spray paint on these????? Also powered up my stinger and made sure that the USB to serial cable I have works.... and it does!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0930SM.JPG
    100_0930SM.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_0931SM.JPG
    100_0931SM.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 28

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
suprarcr89;932157 said:
great now get it in and get it finished..:biglaugh:

Just waiting on you and Daniel and Anthony to come up and help me spray the engine bay first. I have a compressor and the paint. You bring the spray gun. I'll BBQ and we can drink untill we pass out!!!! It's only a little over 2 hours to get here.

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Ya, good point. I plan on starting as soon as it gets warmer, and there is no ice on the ground. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. I will do some little things untill then. I am for sure getting a lot closer then what I was a month ago.

boost_victim

Mar 31, 2005
here
myspace.com
jmcboost;915823 said:
I am getting very excited. I finally order some part to get my project close to being finished. I purchased some things from Driftmotion and will post pics of this stuff soon. Here is what came in today.

looking good can't wait till i can get back from japan and see the thing (hope fully running LOL)

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
jmcboost;932148 said:
Got one last part in for now. :evil2: The 1JZ bellhousing. How come I always see purple spray paint on these????? Also powered up my stinger and made sure that the USB to serial cable I have works.... and it does!!!!!

Mine had the purple paint on it too, lol FTGhey. Well the obvious explanation is that HKS felt left out and decided to make a quick mark on the bellhousing to let the consumers know they approve.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
jmcboost;928828 said:
Wow, that is a crazy way to celebrate your 500th post!!!!:icon_bigg Just joking. Whats up!!! PM me so we can catch up!!!!

I know, but Its not the first time. I've been at 500 for awhile now. Once it even went backwards.:) Yeah, I'll pm you when I get some more time.

suprarcr89;928946 said:
oh and we better have the meet in jackson. If not ant wont come... you cant get him to leave jackson with either supra....:slap:

suprarcr89;932535 said:
lol I havent put but 793 miles on the car since ive had it and thats been 5 months.....

Well, doesn't this sounds like the pot calling the kettle black..... I think he secretly whats the meeting in jackson.:biglaugh: