2jz mk3 Buddy takes my car for a ride with his bros.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
SupraChrisMk3;1276960 said:
I laughed my ass off when they made that comment, "I've never clenched so hard in my life." That car sounds so bad ass though. Wish it was a better camera.

:boink:

Killer car! Killer Sounding! MUST HAVE BETTER VIDEO! be carefull though, those "german" police are brutal.

88-7MGTE

DSC_0316.jpg

Car sounds sick!!!
Nice car and all but whats that Ferrari thing on the side. Any purpose for that ?

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
ah it's a old school kit, I now have second though about it... it was cool 9 years ago until i broke it. Then well, 9 years later i finally painted the car and never realize how old and ghetto it looks, Aint canging it now! ahha, it's going to stay for a while, then I'll shave out that shit and change it up abit,

For now I'm done spending money on 3 girl fri.. I mean supra's

yeah I agree better videos!

Uploading another one right now My Mk3 vs My mk4 ;) MK3 owners eat your heart out!

Sound is crap on the video though :(

Zazzn

Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
I'd rater see your avatar like that every day!

Here is my BPU+ mk4 vs my MK3 only one good race, I always give the mk4 the hit because I know what's going to happen, no break boosting.

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
northwestsupra;1308764 said:
stop taunting me :) now i cant wait for mine to be finished i think im going to love it, curious on what your gas mileage is though

My set up is the same as Eric's (he copied mine :icon_surp) and I get about 25l/100kms......not very good lol.

Zazzn

Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
actually gas milage is really good considering... John reed did a stunning job.. it's just the 4.30 in the rear that kills the milage.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Why run a 4:30? I tried a 4:10 once and didn't like it and put my 3.93 back in. I found the taller gears put more load on the turbo so it spooled better, plus I spent more time under boost in each gear. I found the 4:10 ran out of gear too quickly.

Zazzn

Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
Yeah I agree, it was because I had a 1jz with a stupidly laggy turbo and never got around to swapping the 3.73 i picked up

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
The car looks awesome as it is. Are the tails tinted? Mine don't look like that in the day time, maybe they look like that because it's dark out. Can't wait to check out your cars. I have only seen ONE mkiv in toronto, DjDiablo's near my house. I see mk3's all the time though.

What year is your aristo? My brother just picked one up.

This might sound silly, but from what I could see on the video in the interior.....is that a blue clock?

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
northwestsupra;1316291 said:
i got the 4.10 rear end in mine, i like it :p i actually just finished rebuilding it lol
The torque from my 7M made quick work of the Torsen diff after I swapped it in. The entire assembly sheared right off from where it bolts onto the ring gear :biglaugh: (I hope you're not gonna run a Torsen in your 500hp build)