2jz for life!

troysc300

Jun 9, 2008
FL
Hey I'm Troy, I drive a 94 Lexus sc300 "Sandstone Metallic Beige" automatic (5spd = impossible to find). I rescued her from a woman who knew nothing about it besides "It will go 30 to 90 in nothin!" Reign_Maker told me about this site and I'm interested in learning more about the 2jz and supras in general, I wouldn't mind building a MKIII some day.

As for plans, right now I'm doing maintenance work to prepare for boost. My goal is to first grab some coilovers and drop it at least an inch and a half, then go NA-T 300-400whp by the end of this summer.

As I said, I have been doing mostly maintenance work so far but I have done a few minor mods.

Ingen Intake
is350 8.5x18 rims
deleted center cat and mufflers (sounds great)
15% tint all around
replaced the old cracked plastic brights with new glass ones

Enough talk, here's some pics for you all.

Stock
p1050003_1.jpg

Random beach shot in Destin, FL

p1050003_2.jpg

is350 rims
p1050003_3.jpg

Front before the new brights & buffed out headlights

p1050003_4.jpg

Stock dirty engine bay

p1050003_5.jpg

Cleaned w/intake

p1050003_6.jpg

New lights

p1050003_7.jpg

Deleted center cat and mufflers

p1050003_8.jpg

Last one: Me at a local car meet, you can kinda see the tint.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Well I hope that wasn't too many pics :icon_surp
I'll see you all around, peace.
-Troy

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Your new here, so I will give you a word of advice. Don't listen to anything Reign Maker tells you. Before you know it he will have you naked in the back of his van, tied up with pink fluffy boa, a gag in your mouth and an xbox 360 controller in your butt. You think I'm crazy, but I've seen the crime scene photos.

Oh, welcome to SM. Enjoy your stay.:icon_bigg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I love SC300's...

my brother has one and his exhaust rumbles deeper than any V8 I've heard...

I rewired the lower turning lamps as "fogs" and painted them yellow yesterday, it looks pretty good..

troysc300

Jun 9, 2008
FL
RazoE;1050562 said:
I love SC300's...

my brother has one and his exhaust rumbles deeper than any V8 I've heard...

I rewired the lower turning lamps as "fogs" and painted them yellow yesterday, it looks pretty good..

I need to do that :) How difficult was it?

As for the rumble, it does sound similar to a V8. It was so funny the day I got the cat and mufflers deleted, I had 2 people flag me down in the school parking lot and ask what I got done to it. They wanted to buy whatever exhaust I was using... I got a great deal of pleasure telling them it was all engine sound :p

Thanks for the compliments guys.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
mmmm turbo, err in need of one. bud has a sc400 with a rear mount, LOTS of tq.

hate the color but sure beats the hell out of finding on thats ragged out, VERY clean find!
on a side note im curious to see what those IS rims will look like smoked or blacked out on that beige or gold or what ever it is

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dunckel;1050472 said:
Your new here, so I will give you a word of advice. Don't listen to anything Reign Maker tells you. Before you know it he will have you naked in the back of his van, tied up with pink fluffy boa, a gag in your mouth and an xbox 360 controller in your butt. You think I'm crazy, but I've seen the crime scene photos.

Oh, welcome to SM. Enjoy your stay.:icon_bigg

Please don't tell him who the victim was. I'm just now getting over all of the numbness in my butt and the embarassment in my.......uh, I mean yeah watch out for that guy. He's a smooth talker and before you know it you'll be laying down looking up wondering what happened.......:aigo:

Quin;1050523 said:
No such thing as too many pics. Nice SC, welcome to SM, ignore the cat guy.

The cat guy speaks da truf.

Welcome to Supramania. You should definately check out Gixxer750's thread. He bought an NA MKIV and is going NA-T. Good luck..........btw, turbo's are way overrated.