2400 miles of bliss!!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;1502500 said:
Pictures with the polished wheels on it or this is all a hoax!!!!!!!!!

First decent day. Not a good quality pic-camera phone.
p1524584_1.jpg

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
beautiful if i had the money i would of bought her since she was only a hour or so away from me haha....at least a good owner from are forum got her instead of a punk 16 year old highschool that would rod knock it 2 months...ha

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looking good George. I can't wait to see it in person. Looking at your car makes me want to drive my car to Indy instead of towing it up there now. I can't race if I drive it up there though. I'll have to talk with Jeff to see what the plan is. Maybe, I'll have Vonda's fixed and she can drive it up as well.

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Nice find George. Love the color! When you swing through KY please share with me your engine cleaning secrets. I'm always scared I will mess up the electronics.

I didn't see any pics of the interior.. ?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
There is no interior in this one. He sits on a five gallon bucket from Home Depot. He told me that the stock bucket seats were way over rated and he prefers the home depot bucket seats.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
ZoomZoomZoom;1525154 said:
Nice find George. Love the color! When you swing through KY please share with me your engine cleaning secrets. I'm always scared I will mess up the electronics.

I didn't see any pics of the interior.. ?

Sure thing Tracy. Seats are in the house. My 5gal bucket is perfect except on corners!

suprahero;1525433 said:
There is no interior in this one. He sits on a five gallon bucket from Home Depot. He told me that the stock bucket seats were way over rated and he prefers the home depot bucket seats.

Home Depot seats ftw.

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
i finally got to see it G.

that's purty darn kewl.

it looks like you shot that pic in my neck of the hood!
and it looks like the same lot i ran my RC's this morning- lmao!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
csnow;1525696 said:
I bet your an Eagles fan too :rofl:

Car looks amazing George!!!

Thanks Chris!

estrellainc;1525824 said:
i finally got to see it G.

that's purty darn kewl.

it looks like you shot that pic in my neck of the hood!
and it looks like the same lot i ran my RC's this morning- lmao!

Hopefully you'll be seeing it when you come for a visit in you supra.

bhmsupra;1525829 said:
Absolutely gorgeous George. That is one lucky car 4 sho..

Gracias Amigo.

Started on lower engine today. FTW the lower engine cover thingamagiggydeallybobby

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Paid a visit to the Toyota Stealership today. When I bought the 92 I told them that I really didn’t know the maintenance history. My instructions where something like change the fluids, belts and hoses. You know do the 100k service….$3200 later I have learned to do it myself thankyou Toyota.

Anyways parted ways with $360 a new radiator and all the preshaped hoses. Have never change the timing belt so will read up on that.