2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
WOW!!!!! That might be a bit harsh Kristel. All of us men need a peek at your boobies from time to time, and putting him on ignore would just be taking it a bit extreme. I know he hasn't posted any updates, but it's not like he's been going around kicking handicapped kids...........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Busy packing for Panama............:3d_frown:

Sorry Dave, sometimes I solve crimes without thinking of the consequences. My bad.

:evil2:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You posted that pics are coming in a couple hours at 3am my time... It is now 10:30am...

Maybe "a couple hours" means something different over there :(

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Here's an update. This is just to shut Jay up for a little bit :biglaugh:

IMG_4499.jpg

Wh1t3T1g3r

The Dreamer
Feb 11, 2008
New Hampshire
That was by far the greatest thing I have ever witnessed! I hope to do the same to one or both my cars someday. I wish you goodluck with your build and maybe I'll be checking back here sometime in the summer, by then hopefully my second supra will live again.

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
Supraholics;914989 said:
Here's an update. This is just to shut Jay up for a little bit :biglaugh:

IMG_4499.jpg

Do you realize that this pic comes 1year and 1day since you started this thread. Scary...And from what I can tell you have worked your ass off on this.
Excellence takes time. Looks great.:icon_bigg

Got to ask: What do you estimate as far as labor time and $'s total (ignore question if offensive) It must be astronomical. Much respect!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Thanks guys...A lot of work for sure.

Update.

The reason the car has no hub spindles is because they were out getting blasted. I just got them back on Wed. I'll be painting them myself. I might have pics tomorrow. Depends how much free time I get tomorrow.

I still have to get the Rack & Pinion installed. I had it blasted also and the paint shop painted it Jet black to match the car. I also had the head light covers painted.

I also have to get the CF windshield cowl installed. Thanks to Raptor Racing for nice and fast service.

Also have to finish installing the chrome strips... and more and more and more and many many many more things that need to be installed.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I have been following this thread the whole time and the car looks Sweeeeeeet!! Cant wait to see it finished.