2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
da89soup;942811 said:
I have been following this thread the whole time and the car looks Sweeeeeeet!! Cant wait to see it finished.

Then you've felt the same disapointment as the rest of us that have been here since the begining. :cry::cry: Come on miguel, update this thing. :biglaugh:

Titus

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
da89soup;942811 said:
I have been following this thread the whole time and the car looks Sweeeeeeet!! Cant wait to see it finished.

Neither can I. You and Jay should come up and help me. :biglaugh:

upgradedsupra;942816 said:
Looking good Miguel but you and I both know that the car could be finished quicker ;) Get to it dude!! Cars looking sick as usual.

Duane

I know, but I'm not a baller like you... ;)

hybrid;942932 said:
One question.

Have you contacted Toyota about this car?

This would have to be a great PR car for them once it is finished, they may even sponsor it?

I doubt Toyota would sponsor me. Plus, I don't want sponsors that would require me to take the car to certain events I wouldn't want to go.

xxxotiknightz;943139 said:
Then you've felt the same disapointment as the rest of us that have been here since the begining. :cry::cry: Come on miguel, update this thing. :biglaugh:

Titus

What kind of update are you looking for? I just updated it yesterday didn't I? :nono:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Thanks guys. I order all the bolts for the suspension new. I also installed the Rack & Pinion, NICE!!! I love the contrast of the black and shiny rack against the coated subframes. I'll have pics soon. I don't like stopping just to take pics.

I also installed more trim pieces. I also got the hub spindles coated with POR-15 NICE!!! They look really nice. I'll have pics of that too soon. I don't get a lot of time to work on it lately, but when I do is like therapy. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Supraholics;985395 said:
Thanks guys. I order all the bolts for the suspension new. I also installed the Rack & Pinion, NICE!!! I love the contrast of the black and shiny rack against the coated subframes. I'll have pics soon. I don't like stopping just to take pics.

I also installed more trim pieces. I also got the hub spindles coated with POR-15 NICE!!! They look really nice. I'll have pics of that too soon. I don't get a lot of time to work on it lately, but when I do is like therapy. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

That's gonna be a nice carpet queen Miguel :icon_razz

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
what's all this nonsense I'm hearing. :) I've been building this car for just over a year... most people here, including Dwayne have taken 5 or 6 times that...

Dave also has been building his car for just over a year... I got your back Dave! ;)

Rebuilding the entire car is no engine build thread. I have to stop every few minutes to go order parts or buy supplies. Now I'm waiting on more parts to move on...besides that, I don't have lots of time right now. I could easily buy a decent MKIII, like the one they were selling in texas for 6K, swap stuff out and be done. I want everything NEW, or rebuild. that takes time and LOTS of money.

The next time you try and put a deadline on this car consider this... I don't give a rats behind" Just kidding... Consider this... So far there is no part, no bolt, no plastic piece left untouched... ;)

This will be the cleanest and sexiest MKIII, period. That's my goal.

So roll out the carpet, the red carpet that is...

I sounded like bragging didn't I??? oh well... :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't even know this thing was still going............I thought you sold it to pay for the kitchen remodel and the trips and cruises to the Virgin Islands..............:biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Damn, you are right Titus....I've been doing tooooo much!!! I'm serious too.

Jay, LMAO..... did you see the pictures? I had tons of fun, but it was mostly to take care of some business. I had to go. It was unplanned. The kitchen is still going LOL.

I'll do some work tomorrow and I'll have pictures in the next couple of weeks :D

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Supraholics;985979 said:
what's all this nonsense I'm hearing. :) I've been building this car for just over a year... most people here, including Dwayne have taken 5 or 6 times that...

Dave also has been building his car for just over a year... I got your back Dave! ;)

Rebuilding the entire car is no engine build thread. I have to stop every few minutes to go order parts or buy supplies. Now I'm waiting on more parts to move on...besides that, I don't have lots of time right now. I could easily buy a decent MKIII, like the one they were selling in texas for 6K, swap stuff out and be done. I want everything NEW, or rebuild. that takes time and LOTS of money.

The next time you try and put a deadline on this car consider this... I don't give a rats behind" Just kidding... Consider this... So far there is no part, no bolt, no plastic piece left untouched... ;)

This will be the cleanest and sexiest MKIII, period. That's my goal.

So roll out the carpet, the red carpet that is...

I sounded like bragging didn't I??? oh well... :D

5 or 6 times? Bwhahahaha

yeah, you bragger. :icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane, if you take your wife on a sexy getaway to some remote islands.......she might want you to do it five or six times............:naughty:

Obviously, I mean take her out to dinner.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Ok,

So I polished the turn signal markers and installed them, installed the R&P, installed the two front moldings (I was waiting on clips), installed the headlight covers...Took me 45min to install the covers, between the time it took for me to find the screws, to installing the covers.

Here are a couple of pics just so they won't close my thread...

IMG_5544_SMALL.jpg

IMG_5542_SMALL.jpg