2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Ronl98

that twin 1jz guy
Feb 20, 2007
sac
damn, for a sec my jaw fell when i seen ur 2j... and then i was like.. damn what a teaser.. so ur gonna go with 1jz... well what plans for the 1jz.. just keeping it stock or upgrade to a single

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Plans for the 1JZ for this year is install it stock, but up to the standards of the build. I just want to get the car running by the summer and if I get into a whole engine build right now, it won't be finished.

soooo, later, I'll buy another engine to have it fully built with a dry sump system, ITBs and twin turbos. That's the goal. I want this thing to rev like a GT500 engine.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supraholics said:
LOL.

Does anyone have a stock 1JZ engine bay shot that was shot straight forward like the one above? I would like to play around with it?
original.jpg

This was always one of my favorite cars. The late MattJK had a beautiful supra.

Ronl98

that twin 1jz guy
Feb 20, 2007
sac
lilazni3uoy said:
^ you noob!'

great build!

damn... u followed me here? i thought i covered my tracks.. anyways.. thats a nice mkiii bay..

so plans for 1jz with itbs and twins..huh.. so how bout the t3g kit.. :naughty:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
I don't like it, due to aesthetic reasons and upgradeability. I have an idea of how I would like the twin turbo to be setup and what kind of turbos and how the turbos should look. Although I believe the HKS kit to be efficient, it lacks appearance IMO and is not setup the way I want it.

Ronl98

that twin 1jz guy
Feb 20, 2007
sac
oh sorry bout that.. i've been part of sf for a long time and been part of sm but never posted on here till i seen ur thread.. oh yeah... pics will probably help huh.. just a heads up.. its not that impressive... wish i had more time for more fab work..

thats wierd... i cant upload video from photobucket.. anyone know why..

Attachments

• P1000701.JPG
    P1000701.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 157

Ronl98

that twin 1jz guy
Feb 20, 2007
sac
i dont think anyone has... unless they came to silv07.. i came up with my own custom twins for 1jz.. dont ask me why i did it.. but i did.. if i post my video.. then i could show it.. but for some reason supramania wont let me post it on here..

p.s. its not factory twins with custom pipes..

Ronl98

that twin 1jz guy
Feb 20, 2007
sac
i sent a pm to suprahero.. hopefully he could post it for me.. this video is from a while back.. when first had it installed.. tried to see if was gonna run.. bleeding to coolant system.. with no pipes.. that was the fun part..

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ronl98;876709 said:
i sent a pm to suprahero.. hopefully he could post it for me.. this video is from a while back.. when first had it installed.. tried to see if was gonna run.. bleeding to coolant system.. with no pipes.. that was the fun part..

I posted the video before you posted this...............:biglaugh: