2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! All this hype for a twin turbo 7M and you go torqueless wonder on us. You disappoint me. :nono: Unless you feel the need to donate some parts to my build, then your a god :biglaugh:

Titus

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SAWEEEEETT!!!!!!

With a car as beautiful as yours, you need a more reliable motor like the 1j.................I have to put up with the no torque, so you guys can put up with the knock knock jokes..............:biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Until someone ca prove to me that I can make the 7M rev like a motorcycle, I'm going 1JZ...

Titus, what you want me to donate?????

Jay, I'll just have the car idle at 3,000RPM, that should give me the same amount of torque the 7M has at 800RPM...

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
Supraholics said:
Until someone ca prove to me that I can make the 7M rev like a motorcycle, I'm going 1JZ...

Titus, what you want me to donate?????[/s at QUOTE]

That depends on the motorcycle. A 7M definately revs faster than a Boss Hoss. :biglaugh: I would love to hear one of these cars rev like an Indy car. That would be frickn sweet, and then you could scare little old ladies walking down the street. You'd be like "VROOM VROOM!!" and she'd be all "EEEEEK!! Heart attack!" then you'd be like "SHIT! GUN IT MAN!!!" And the cops would ball "Get'em with the tazers!" you'd be "Don't taze me bro!!!"

That would be awsome.....:biglaugh:

Titus

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
xxxotiknightz said:
YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! All this hype for a twin turbo 7M and you go torqueless wonder on us. You disappoint me. :nono: Unless you feel the need to donate some parts to my build, then your a god :biglaugh:

Titus
+1

edit********Hey Jay! ................you seen any torque lately???????

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
I bet I could take the air filter off my Tundra and get that.;)
Yeah, but could your Tundra pull a boat, or haul the garbage to the dump, or take four of your best buddies to a football game, or haul a new living room suite back to the house, or outrun a mustang GT.................

DAMMIT!!!!!!, I'm getting a tundra.........:biglaugh:

A

ArthurRitus

Well, tonight was the first time ive looked at your build thread... I had planned on going to sleep at 11:30 since i have work tomorow, but i couldnt leave untill i finished.....This is awesome, you are the man...
But as awesome as ur build is, i hate you for the whole lack of pictures thing...

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Update - So that Titus can leave me alone for a while :biglaugh:

The car is in ONE piece again!!! I still need to install the chrome strips for the pass side, but I think I might get smaller strips. I'm not liking how big they are and how they fit...

The car should go back to the shop sometime in March where they'll take care of the scratches (remember with the bike?) and install the rest of the new OEM window trims..

Also, I contacted this company about making all my brake lines and fuel lines out of SS. They will all mount on the stock location and will be bent to stock specs. Once they're done with that, I'll take them to this place where the dip it in a fluid which makes Stainless look like chrome.

The fuel feed would be 1/2".

I've also been dealing with Ckanderson and might get the DPE R05 wheels. That's if he can get me the deal we talked about ;)

This is probably all I'm going to say for now and also, you will not see pics until after Feb probably.

I'll be traveling to Spain in late Jan with the family and that's a few G's...

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Okay guys. I basically went through this whole thread, and all i can say is, WOW :aigo: :aigo: :love: :love: :eek2: :eek2: :squirt-mo :squirt-mo :yumyum: :yumyum: :hitit: :hitit: :love: :love: :love: :love: I think im in love. Seriously But i had a good time going threw this thread too. lol Got some funny characters in here. But i AM subscribing to this and i cant wait to see some good progress!! Good luck with the rest of your build, amazing supra.

p.s. Where are the damn pics?! :biglaugh:

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
TurboDream: by the time he updates it, your old-timers will have kicked in and you won't remember you had anythig to check... :sarcasm: