2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
What are you guys doing here? Get a life!!!!

Actually, no updates. :biglaugh:

We're having a baby soon (another girl - I have a 5 year old as well) and between getting ready for her, everyday life, and everything else I'm short on time and cash.

thathallboy

Jun 8, 2010
Whakatane
I just read this whole thread, the lack of photos isn't exciting but the few photos you post just leave me in awe of the beauty, time and careful planning that has gone into this amazing car just blows my mind i give you so much respect. I really liked the blue and chrome strips, but the black and red colour scheme is one of a kind!
I will be following this thread and i just hope that you can find the time in 2010 to finish this lovely beast and enjoy all your efforts.
Please more photos!

-Sam

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Supraholics;1609820 said:
What are you guys doing here? Get a life!!!!

Actually, no updates. :biglaugh:

We're having a baby soon (another girl - I have a 5 year old as well) and between getting ready for her, everyday life, and everything else I'm short on time and cash.

I call FAIL!!! (I have FOUR kids and am ALWAYS broke these days!!!:()

Seriously... there are MANY things MUCH higher priority than our cars, Miguel! Very satisfied knowing that you are simply OUT there... with the omens of things to come etched in the walls of SM like the Mayan Calendar announcing the coming "end times" in 2012! (Is that YOUR year for completion as well!? BETTER HURRY! IF the Mayan's are RIGHT... you won't get to ENJOY the thing once it's done with the coinciding ETA!:biglaugh:)

...as least a pic now and again so we know it's not all an illusion?;)

-crisp

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
thathallboy;1613647 said:
I just read this whole thread, the lack of photos isn't exciting but the few photos you post just leave me in awe of the beauty, time and careful planning that has gone into this amazing car just blows my mind i give you so much respect. I really liked the blue and chrome strips, but the black and red colour scheme is one of a kind!
I will be following this thread and i just hope that you can find the time in 2010 to finish this lovely beast and enjoy all your efforts.
Please more photos!

-Sam

Thanks for checking it out!

crisp;1613746 said:
I call FAIL!!! (I have FOUR kids and am ALWAYS broke these days!!!:()

Seriously... there are MANY things MUCH higher priority than our cars, Miguel! Very satisfied knowing that you are simply OUT there... with the omens of things to come etched in the walls of SM like the Mayan Calendar announcing the coming "end times" in 2012! (Is that YOUR year for completion as well!? BETTER HURRY! IF the Mayan's are RIGHT... you won't get to ENJOY the thing once it's done with the coinciding ETA!:biglaugh:)

...as least a pic now and again so we know it's not all an illusion?;)

-crisp

LOL! I always enjoy your posts Crisp!

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
bombinuass;1634406 said:
awwww:( 116 pages i just read. congrats on the baby.

^^^

INSERT SONG HERE (Another One Bites the Dust - Queen):biglaugh:

Seriously, when THIS baby is finally born... it'll be CHAMPAGNE AND CIGARS all around for months! (Miguel's automotive offspring just happens to have a VERY LOOOONG GESTATION period!)

-crisp

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
crisp;1634441 said:
^^^

INSERT SONG HERE (Another One Bites the Dust - Queen):biglaugh:

Seriously, when THIS baby is finally born... it'll be CHAMPAGNE AND CIGARS all around for months! (Miguel's automotive offspring just happens to have a VERY LOOOONG GESTATION period!)

-crisp

Crisp, i know im not the only one who said it, but i also get a kick when you post.