1JZ Translated Manual

nctexan

Nov 30, 2009
Houston
mobes;1679132 said:
Sorry guys, I really need to get back around to this and finish it. I'm setting up the software now since I've reloaded my system since I worked on it last. I can't promise any timeline, but I do intend to continue working on it.

Sweet!!

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Mobes, let me know if you need any assistance, I recently got ahold of a lot of information for wiring and such. I don't know how much it will help considering im no translator, and you may even have what I have already. Lol

I've been thinking about buying one of those fully translated shop manuals that also comes with a haynes manual style thing with 1400 images (or so they say). Goes for about $100, and I could always host it on my server since it comes in paper and cd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
Nghty89;1682430 said:
Mobes, let me know if you need any assistance, I recently got ahold of a lot of information for wiring and such. I don't know how much it will help considering im no translator, and you may even have what I have already. Lol

I've been thinking about buying one of those fully translated shop manuals that also comes with a haynes manual style thing with 1400 images (or so they say). Goes for about $100, and I could always host it on my server since it comes in paper and cd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on something like this opposed to just using a 2JZ TSRM.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
SupraMedical68;1748335 said:
Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on something like this opposed to just using a 2JZ TSRM.

Haven't had the time to grab one, but I will eventually so I have the info. Just have bits and pieces of things and the toyota EPC software.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
This manual only covers The introduction and engine mechanical sections so far, correct? Just want to make sure that's all there is cause I'm printing this out.

Derek Haugen

Sep 29, 2010
Delta
I happened to bookmark this link from somewhere a long time ago and cannot access it now...... forgot to DL it..
If anyone could send me a download link or send me a pdf file of it that would be awesome.

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
Looking for 1JZ service manual.

Tried the link > re directs to a page with girl on it ? WTF ?

Does anyone have or can provide direct link for the service manual

thanks

doug

Sep 10, 2007
Virginia
Derek Haugen;1979581 said:
I happened to bookmark this link from somewhere a long time ago and cannot access it now...... forgot to DL it..
If anyone could send me a download link or send me a pdf file of it that would be awesome.

e36;1983654 said:
Hi! can anyone mail me the manual. Plz it will be great to have it since I'm starting a 1jz gte swap project. Thanks in advanced!

e-mail:

yohan2691@hotmail.com

superdude_steve;1983678 said:
If someone has it I need it too. Thanks

#04;2011495 said:
Looking for 1JZ service manual.

Tried the link > re directs to a page with girl on it ? WTF ?

Does anyone have or can provide direct link for the service manual

thanks

doug

I've got a copy of the original, untranslated (it's all in Japanese) 1JZ GE/GTE 2JZ GE/GTE manual in a PDF if anyone wants it, PM me your email address. Again, it's all in Japanese..

Sep 10, 2007
Virginia
cbutler;2048810 said:
so translated manual is no longer available? link takes me to some search page now??

Yea I have not seen an english version.. The only one I have is UN-translated version and is probably not too much help, unless someone can get it translated.