1996 Mystic Cobra mini-build

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Screw you guys lol car's probably going up for sale soon, this car hates me for some reason and I'm done with it. Terminator time.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
Quin;1442360 said:
Screw you guys lol car's probably going up for sale soon, this car hates me for some reason and I'm done with it. Terminator time.

Keep us updated if you get a termi, that's what I've set my sights on once I'm done with school and have a decent job. Traded my Sup for a fox a bit ago, its a different experience, but I just can't say no to the rumble of that V8. How much you looking to get for it with the bad rear main seal?

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Always wanted a Terminator Cobra. Good luck finding one at a decent price that hasen't already been beat to hell and back. Ever think of fixing this Cobra??

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
SupraDreamPDR;1443537 said:
Always wanted a Terminator Cobra. Good luck finding one at a decent price that hasen't already been beat to hell and back. Ever think of fixing this Cobra??

Found one =) Stock 04 redfire vert, parchment interior, 31k miles 20k.

Sil;1443371 said:
Keep us updated if you get a termi, that's what I've set my sights on once I'm done with school and have a decent job. Traded my Sup for a fox a bit ago, its a different experience, but I just can't say no to the rumble of that V8. How much you looking to get for it with the bad rear main seal?

I was planning on fixing it before I sold it, but cash talks. PM me and I'll give you my phone number if you're serious.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Car is officially on the market. Overpriced on Indy CL, hopefully someone buys it for that much so I can pick up another Supra immediately. Price will go done significantly for a MkIII trade, but I still owe a chunk of change on my car, so I can only come down so much.

Last edited: