spain
Rev counter problem fixed
The solution was uncheck the 1CYCLE-1REVOLUTION in the crank cam options
The problem was to have the 24 teeth for injectiom and 12 for ignition

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
I been testing this weekend on a race track and on a public roads this cobination
Tein Flex with 18 and 10 kg spring front and rear plus a helper spring
the spring preload seted when the helper spring have 30 mm of height compresed.

incredible how it works, really well , really really well and how low it can run with out rubbing , also I replaced all roll bar drop links with other shorterts , maybe it helps on how my car take the corners now and how it drive....but really I am happy happy

I know Tein only can handle 2 kg more than those coming from factory and thats way the helper springs.

photos soon

INCREDIBLE!!

on a public roads they works weel also, I can feel every detail on the road but works!!! and it dosnt feel too firm so it can be used every day!!!

ofcourse with poly bushing fron and back well fitted and greased
dont recomended with a stock bushings

its a nice compromise.

on the track the front splitter and the cannards make the car so easy to get it inside the cornes but the suspension really made the miracle...
also I want to say somenthing about the brakes ... the last ones I bought was a set of floating disc with 8 pots callipers from PB-BRAKES and sport pads front and wilwood with out mecanical parking brake rear..... nice!! also on a public roads!! ( I have not brake booster)

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
is to early to say if the new combustion chamber desing is better or not , I can say somenthing about the engine temperature... night and day.

the engine sound is wonderful and runs smooth like a hell but I am still have problems over 5500 revs and I´m not going more than 17 psi during the breaking in so I will see what could it be the problem in the future after runs more with it .

ahhh one of the good news is that the electrical noise asociated with the AEM disappeared completely with the new engine loom I made, completely. So now when I do a logging on the AEM EMS the lines appears completelly clear and finally the IAT value is not dancing. NICE!

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
here photos of the day
the firts after beat on a braking battle
second ... I like it .

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
i forgot to say the set ups
front damper lengt is 490 mm from the top of spring to the center of the lower attacment hole
rear damper 470 mm from the top of the spring to the center of the lower attacment hole

strett EDFC front 14 rear 15
mountain EDFC front 8 rear 8
track EDFC front 0 rear 2

using 660 mm diameter slicks tyres (stock is somenthing like 624 mm) so with street tyres the coilovers can be shortened

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
spiller;1845226 said:
nice work mate, what spring rates did you have before? and you went with shorter swaybar links to match the lowered ride height?

hi!!!
before the stok one from Tein Flex front 671 lb rear 336 lb 12-6 I beleave
and yes shorter swaybar links or drop links
the front I got from a BMW e39 state rear ones in alu and the rears with the supra mk3 fronts which are shortest

finally the other day arrived the " especial suspension I ordered 8 moth agó" but they arrive wrong so I took the springs and put it on the Tein
here you can see the new suspension with the springs I used

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
from Ceika ltd.
dont remember well the money but somenthing like 1500 or 1600 usd

if you are interested you can ask them but wait untill they solve some issues with the front units the lenght and with the rear the lower attachment but for the rest they looks nice nice and also most of the part are made in aluminium.

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
newss

the engine is going better every day , really I like how it is running now , what is the difference??? the new wires? the new chambers desing??, the new bosch gen4 injectors?, the sequencial injection?, the new gen of JE pistons? the bigger valves? who knows but it is running like ever , starting like a factory and idling like a rock, reving like a race car and at the last track season the pofesionals out there saed to me that the engine sound is the best of all of the car was there!! jeje

but .... just 2 days ago it star to throw white smoke when is hot and at idling below 1500 rev.... bad turbonetics GTK650, it happens before but after check the shaft paly it dissapears, but it came back after two weeks daily driven and after been on the track , it have a restrictor and a 120 degrees drain pipe .
Im thinking like the 5 moth waiting wasnt good for it

so now I looking to rebuild it or change it for the new GTX garrett series maybe the 3582 on a divided T4 or T3 with a reducer to get fast spooling

will see soon

update:
after I decided to dont go to race on a time attack event , the smoke disapear totally .... uhmmmm strange

Last edited:

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
I will explode if I dont tell it

the car is 100 time beautifull in person than on photos said by Supraclub guys here in Spain but the most funny is the girls say "que bonito coche tienes!! " with a high voice on the public streets jejejeje ouch! if I have 20 years less .....

Last edited:

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
new plugs and new wires but not possible to get sequential spark with the AEM EMS 1130 series....
I been trying and trying but not posible to get any signal from the exits on the " C "
the ign4 and ign5 have conections inside but not the Inj10 that is empty
Imposible to get any signal exit fromt those exits IGN4 IGN5 INJ10 I been playing a full day with it and nothing nothing.

WASTED TIME AND MONEY ON TRUCK COILS

But I am happy with the new wires, an example, now I have no filter on the MAP signal " 0 "and the values is quite like statue not like before when it was dancing with a 7 of filter and was imposible to read the value on the AIM dysplai.

from here I encourage to everybody with the AEM to make a new engine wire loom with some earth shields